Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My current bored

Comments

• If you'd like any respect at all please take those fucking numbers out of your handle.

08/21/1941 was the day my great grandfather Erich parished. He fell off of a watchtower and died in German-occupied lesser Poland. The "horrible" part of my handle is near and dear to my heart sir.

Can I reluctantly edit my handle? You really need to start issuing the manifesto about handle numbers to the newcomers.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

elord821 said:

If you'd like any respect at all please take those fucking numbers out of your handle.

08/21/1941 was the day my great grandfather Erich parished. He fell off of a watchtower and died in German-occupied lesser Poland. The "horrible" part of my handle is near and dear to my heart sir.

Can I reluctantly edit my handle? You really need to start issuing the manifesto about handle numbers to the newcomers.
    Wait, was your Grandpappy a Nazi or a Pollock? I need more details here man.
    What difference does it make? He dead
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Lol your dad was a Nazi

His dad killed my grandpa
  • Swaye said:

elord821 said:

If you'd like any respect at all please take those fucking numbers out of your handle.

Wait, was your Grandpappy a Nazi or a Pollock? I need more details here man.
    What difference does it make? He dead
    Thank you.

Lol your dad was a Nazi

Dad? Who the fuck on these boreds collects Social Security?

Lol your dad was a Nazi

His dad killed my grandpa
    Don't start rumors.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

This is just who I want at what position:

QB: Done

RB
    1. Charbonnet (if we get him it will be the first time KB has done a decent job recruiting since he's been here, but KB can't recruit and uses twitter to YO so he's going to UCLA or Michigan)
    2. In the words of Redhead Kingpin: We Don't Have a Plan B.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM_YB5dPlTU

WR
    1. How is Lubick an ace recruiter if he misses on the best receiver in the country whose brother plays for us and family friend signed with us last December?
    2. I literally don't care about anyone else. Pittman is #2 I guess. WGAF?

TE
    1. Foskey (not coming here because Paopao is the Poly KB)
    2. Wolfe (see #1)
    3. Quentin Moore from Inglemoor. I like him a lot. I hope we offer.
    4. Ethan Rae from Orange Lu destroyed his legs, so fuck im.

OL
    1. Julius Buelow - big kid (6-8, 310) with thin ankles.
    2. Troy Fautanu - I love this kid. Big time.
    3. PM to Huff: Sean Rhyan is not coming here.
    4. Bailey Elder (FENCE BEEF)
    5. Enokk Vihami (Mission kid)

DT
    1. Faatui Tuitele - He's like Warren Sapp.
    2. Apu Ika - I think over time we are going to have a really good shot at him and he is a monster.
    3. Stephon Wright - Our last hope for a black DL for this century.
    4. Jacob Bandes - Sure, he's good.

BUCK (don't laugh)
    1. Treven Ma'ae - with his film and his combine tests (6-4, 235, 4.68!!!) he is a fucking can't miss.
    2. Laiatu Latu - It is possible we will get some Poly magic with him. PLEASE GOD KWAT DO NOT TALK TO HIM.
    3. Bralen Trice - Kind of Downsey. But sure.
    4. Dylan Hall - Big, quick, powerful and flexible. Bad technique, but who GAF?
    5. Peter Mpagi - will never know who we are after July.
    6. Orin Patu - I like him, but he weighed 200 lbs flat at the Opening and doesn't have a huge frame. Can he really add 40 lbs?

SAM-ish?
    1. Asa Turner - I think this is where he'll end up and I like him a lot.

ILB
    2. Maninoa Tufono - Legacy with quick feet and a powerful hitter.
    3. Daniel Heimuli - would be an amazing WIL for us. Fast and a crusher.
    4. Alphonzo Tuputala - I love this kid at MIK.
    5. Ah You and Peni are both guys I hope forget we offered.
    6. Jaymason Willingham - Too small and slow, but still.

DB
    1. Pola-Gates (he's not coming here, but still)
    2. Trent McDuffie - can I really get THAT excited about a kid named Trent?
    3. Lacarea Pleasant-Johnson - I doubt we offer. He's actually black so, refer to the chart on that re: OKG.
    4. Darien Chase - I like him a lot and he's coming here.
    5. Joseph Forest - fucking football genius.
    6. Javin Wright - great body, quickness not amazing, football stuff not amazing.
    7. Cam Williams - football stuff amazing, body not amazing.
    8. Carl Jones - I like this kid a lot, but him being black is going to preclude us from offering.
    9. Titus Toler - If you like guys who are midgets, he's your dude.

I question Lubick as a recruiter in a post and get roasted..... dennis roasts/questions lubick as a recruiter buried in post wanting teen bois and gets praised! LMAO!
    Yeah but Dennis is a gay paraplegic black man and you aren't. So there's that.

QB: Done

RB
    1. Charbonnet (if we get him it will be the first time KB has done a decent job recruiting since he's been here, but KB can't recruit and uses twitter to YO so he's going to UCLA or Michigan)
    2. In the words of Redhead Kingpin: We Don't Have a Plan B.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM_YB5dPlTU

WR
    1. How is Lubick an ace recruiter if he misses on the best receiver in the country whose brother plays for us and family friend signed with us last December?

TE
    1. Foskey (not coming here because Paopao is the Poly KB)
    2. Wolfe (see #1)
    3. Quentin Moore from Inglemoor. I like him a lot. I hope we offer.
    4. Ethan Rae from Orange Lu destroyed his legs, so fuck im.

OL
    1. Julius Buelow - big kid (6-8, 310) with thin ankles.
    2. Troy Fautanu - I love this kid. Big time.
    3. PM to Huff: Sean Rhyan is not coming here.
    4. Bailey Elder (FENCE BEEF)
    5. Enokk Vihami (Mission kid)

DT
    1. Faatui Tuitele - He's like Warren Sapp.
    2. Apu Ika - I think over time we are going to have a really good shot at him and he is a monster.
    3. Stephon Wright - Our last hope for a black DL for this century.
    4. Jacob Bandes - Sure, he's good.

BUCK (don't laugh)
    1. Treven Ma'ae - with his film and his combine tests (6-4, 235, 4.68!!!) he is a fucking can't miss.
    2. Laiatu Latu - It is possible we will get some Poly magic with him. PLEASE GOD KWAT DO NOT TALK TO HIM.
    3. Bralen Trice - Kind of Downsey. But sure.
    4. Dylan Hall - Big, quick, powerful and flexible. Bad technique, but who GAF?
    5. Peter Mpagi - will never know who we are after July.
    6. Orin Patu - I like him, but he weighed 200 lbs flat at the Opening and doesn't have a huge frame. Can he really add 40 lbs?

SAM-ish?
    1. Asa Turner - I think this is where he'll end up and I like him a lot.

ILB
    2. Maninoa Tufono - Legacy with quick feet and a powerful hitter.
    3. Daniel Heimuli - would be an amazing WIL for us. Fast and a crusher.
    4. Alphonzo Tuputala - I love this kid at MIK.
    5. Ah You and Peni are both guys I hope forget we offered.
    6. Jaymason Willingham - Too small and slow, but still.

DB
    1. Pola-Gates (he's not coming here, but still)
    2. Trent McDuffie - can I really get THAT excited about a kid named Trent?
    3. Lacarea Pleasant-Johnson - I doubt we offer. He's actually black so, refer to the chart on that re: OKG.
    4. Darien Chase - I like him a lot and he's coming here.
    5. Joseph Forest - fucking football genius.
    6. Javin Wright - great body, quickness not amazing, football stuff not amazing.
    7. Cam Williams - football stuff amazing, body not amazing.
    8. Carl Jones - I like this kid a lot, but him being black is going to preclude us from offering.
    9. Titus Toler - If you like guys who are midgets, he's your dude.

I question Lubick as a recruiter in a post and get roasted..... dennis roasts/questions lubick as a recruiter buried in post wanting teen bois and gets praised! LMAO!
    Yeah but you are forgetting the structure of HH. Most of these guys have 3-8 different id's so when you get roasted eight times it's probably only one or two actual people. Plus they love to self gloss and self upvote through their multiple handles. So really no need to stress.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

@Dennis_DeYoung is Julius Buelow as big time as I think he is?

I would equate him to a Kaleb McGary level prospect. Like - he's good and will be good. But he's not like top 5-10 in the country like Trey was.
    Trey was 3 star, ppl forget. I loved peterman interview, that is the best OL film I have even seen and he is rated 3 star
    Some of the last arguments I got in at dawgman were over Trey. I was saying he should be a 5-star after his sophomore year and everyone was telling me to calm down and that he was a second tier prospect, etc.

I know, I know, CSB... but I still feel the pain from those days.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bread said:

WR

Want to know why I never fall I love with any one player in recruiting? Because of this. We need great players at every position every year. Read that last sentence again so you understand. We need 4 Hunter Bryants on the roster. 4 Gaskins, Gaines, Rapps, etc. STACK CLASSES!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... but the thing is, we have too many WRs on the roster as it is. We already have Taj. Get Pittman or just pass. We don't need 3 fucking WR classes when we take 3 OL and 3 DBs. It's fucking retarded.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

WR

Want to know why I never fall I love with any one player in recruiting? Because of this. We need great players at every position every year. Read that last sentence again so you understand. We need 4 Hunter Bryants on the roster. 4 Gaskins, Gaines, Rapps, etc. STACK CLASSES!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... but the thing is, we have too many WRs on the roster as it is. We already have Taj. Get Pittman or just pass. We don't need 3 fucking WR classes when we take 3 OL and 3 DBs. It's fucking retarded.
    U forget chin, opera singer and the Indian(curry kind...don’t be mad swaye) with a blown wheel still on the roster