Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Caption this

2»

Comments

• HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

Yes of course the bank is always the one getting ripped off
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

If you hate trump you see one thing...if you like Trump you see the opposite. Only the brainwashed morons like HondoFS and insinceredawg are too FS to realize this...
    Any body language expert will tell you that sitting with your arms crossed is a sign of weakness
    No it isn't you dumb motherfucker. The Book on the subject is "Every Body Revealed" by ex-fbi lead profiler Joe Navarro

It's a blocking jesture. As in "I don't give two fucks what you think" or "I gotta sit here and listen to this shit?"

Maybe if you weren't such an ignorant fuck, you could contribute something if value.

#aclockworkshill
    God you're a fucking moron. First off, you got the title of the book wrong. And secondly, this came straight from your body language expert:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201410/9-truths-exposing-myth-about-body-langauge

Masking Insecurities. Women who may feel insecure, or seek to cover themselves from ogling male eyes, will cross their arms so as to not feel exposed. Men may also do this when they feel insecure around another male. In their famous 1960 presidential debate, Richard Nixon crossed his arms when talking to John F. Kennedy off the air, because, as his biographer noted, Nixon always felt insecure around “Ivy league types,” even though he was Vice President at the time and had international stature.

Sound familiar? Trump clearly feels insecure and inferior around world leaders who actually know what the fuck they're doing. That's why he's sitting down by himself staring blankly like a fat bitch.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    wow. this may be the pussiest thread yet.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Dude61 said:

RACE DOES IT AGAIN!!!!
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

pawz said:

If you hate trump you see one thing...if you like Trump you see the opposite. Only the brainwashed morons like HondoFS and insinceredawg are too FS to realize this...
    Any body language expert will tell you that sitting with your arms crossed is a sign of weakness
    No it isn't you dumb motherfucker. The Book on the subject is "Every Body Revealed" by ex-fbi lead profiler Joe Navarro

It's a blocking jesture. As in "I don't give two fucks what you think" or "I gotta sit here and listen to this shit?"

Maybe if you weren't such an ignorant fuck, you could contribute something if value.

#aclockworkshill
    God you're a fucking moron. First off, you got the title of the book wrong. And secondly, this came straight from your body language expert:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201410/9-truths-exposing-myth-about-body-langauge

Masking Insecurities. Women who may feel insecure, or seek to cover themselves from ogling male eyes, will cross their arms so as to not feel exposed. Men may also do this when they feel insecure around another male. In their famous 1960 presidential debate, Richard Nixon crossed his arms when talking to John F. Kennedy off the air, because, as his biographer noted, Nixon always felt insecure around “Ivy league types,” even though he was Vice President at the time and had international stature.

Sound familiar? Trump clearly feels insecure and inferior around world leaders who actually know what the fuck they're doing. That's why he's sitting down by himself staring blankly like a fat bitch.

Let's review, all you know about the subject is the confirmation bias in an article from some fellow misanthrope.

I happen to have studied the subject. See these are my copies of Navarro's books:

The mistake in title is from another book I own on a similar topic (for my purposes):

Now had you read the books (it's really fucking debatable you know how to read), you would know that you can't ever rely on a single myopic gesture. It must be taken in the larger context.

The rest of Trumps demeanor is that of obvious boredom, which is also consistent with the look of exasperation on Merkel's face.

How could Trump possibly be "nervous" when his counterpart is exasperated with his behavior? You won't have an answer because there isn't one.

The truth is Trump is in total control of that scene and the totality of his body language reflects that.

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night knowing Trump wields this kind of authority and power?

Does mommy kiss it make it better for you?

Wanting 'Murica to lose just so you can be right is no way to go through life, son.

Wow you Google image search some pics of books and posted them on here to pretend you actually read some books. You are beyond pathetic. Sad! Lol

Clockwork shill.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump is looking at her like she is one of his ex wives

"bitch I don't have to listen anymore. Get the fuck out of here"
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2018

pawz said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Let's review, all you know about the subject is the confirmation bias in an article from some fellow misanthrope.

I happen to have studied the subject. See these are my copies of Navarro's books:

The mistake in title is from another book I own on a similar topic (for my purposes):

Now had you read the books (it's really fucking debatable you know how to read), you would know that you can't ever rely on a single myopic gesture. It must be taken in the larger context.

The rest of Trumps demeanor is that of obvious boredom, which is also consistent with the look of exasperation on Merkel's face.

How could Trump possibly be "nervous" when his counterpart is exasperated with his behavior? You won't have an answer because there isn't one.

The truth is Trump is in total control of that scene and the totality of his body language reflects that.

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night knowing Trump wields this kind of authority and power?

Wanting 'Murica to lose just so you can be right is no way to go through life, son.

Wow you Google image search some pics of books and posted them on here to pretend you actually read some books. You are beyond pathetic. Sad! Lol

Clockwork shill.

Do find this image for me on Google. Take as much time as you need, faggot.

As always, timestamps matter.

#aclockworkshill #faggothollowman

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Clockwork shill.

Sounds like you care.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Clockwork shill.

Too many fucks given @pawz
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

I’m guessing the Gatlin Gus book was a short read. Basically when in position, triple raise the pot or go all in if late in the hand.