Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GOAT THREAD

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I have no idea wtf a can am is

It's the Canadian American partnership agreement. Are you dumb?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I assume it's short for something but can't think of what that could be

3 wheeled fag mobile trike thing,
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

It's the Canadian American partnership agreement. Are you dumb?
    Does the rig come with eyebrows that fall off on the trail?

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,493
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I lived out in bumfuck nowheresville I would just buy a goddamned motorcycle. Pussies gonna pussy.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

If I lived out in bumfuck nowheresville I would just buy a goddamned motorcycle. Pussies gonna pussy.

Because motorcycles are banned in TacTown.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I'm not getting on a rainy hwy 16 with a bunch of soccer moms and asians. I don't have a death wish.

You sound scared. Hwy 16, except for the fucked up intersection at I5, is a nice ride.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,493
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You should take a swan dive into the narrows.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

You should take a swan dive into the narrows.

photo 4DFD4C98-B284-4435-A534-79C5C4DE00CC_zpsxpc1pzo1.jpg
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,693
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm not getting on a rainy hwy 16 with a bunch of soccer moms and asians. I don't have a death wish.

You sound scared. Hwy 16, except for the fucked up intersection at I5, is a nice ride.
    Talking about nice rides and queer cycles in the sane sentence should be illegal.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Talking about nice rides and queer cycles in the sane sentence should be illegal.
    Your knowledge of preferred transportation modalities in the homosexual community is elucidating.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually, his face belongs behind the mountain. You know, with shit falling out of the asses of actual presidents into his reality star mouth.

That is probably TOO GOOD for an actual POTUS (meaning shitting in trump's mouth). I know, I know, I know - something like 15% of Americans still support this fuck up.

Who would actually think there were that many idiots out there that are more ethically challenged than the donald?

About 90% of this board has Trump's cock halfway up their ass. Fortunately this board is not an accurate representation of the real America, or is it?
    Nope, it's accurate. Where I live everyone loves Trump. You have to drive into huge squalid crime riddled cities or California to find anyone who doesn't love Trump.
    And he knows - that's where he picks up chicks.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Trump just stopped Canada and the EU ripping us off in trade and now he’s heading to Asia to end the Korean War.

How did you spend your weekend?

That's what's awesome. You believe Trump's babble about being ripped off somehow. Because the free market Americans choose to buy foreign shit over our own shit.

Where was this argument 2 years ago? Did something change in the last 2 years?
    Trump has always held the view of fair trade. Two years ago Obama the Avoider burried his head in the sand rather than deal with trade imbalance, like he did with most issues.
    You must have had your head buried in the sand too.

That being said. What exactly is the issue with trade imbalance?
    Trump is dealing with trade imbalance, something Obama the Avoider and Bush the Younger refused to do.
    Yes you've said that. You are saying trade imbalance is an issue. I'm asking you what the exact issue with the trade imbalance is. And then why this is suddenly an issue you care about.
    A trade imbalance stems from tariffs. Tariffs imposed on us, the USA. We can't sell our shit in (insert country here) because they tariff the fuck out of us, but we don't tariff them. So we (Trump) says hey - ease up on the tariffs, China says fuck off. So prior admins did just that. There is your trade imbalance and that's why it's bad. Trump is dealing with it unlike prior administrations.

If there were true free trade, then a trade imbalance wouldn't be a big deal. Trade imbalance wouldn't even be a term in our vocabulary.

• Options
    89ute said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Trump just stopped Canada and the EU ripping us off in trade and now he’s heading to Asia to end the Korean War.

That's what's awesome. You believe Trump's babble about being ripped off somehow. Because the free market Americans choose to buy foreign shit over our own shit.

Trump has always held the view of fair trade. Two years ago Obama the Avoider burried his head in the sand rather than deal with trade imbalance, like he did with most issues.

Trump is dealing with trade imbalance, something Obama the Avoider and Bush the Younger refused to do.
    Yes you've said that. You are saying trade imbalance is an issue. I'm asking you what the exact issue with the trade imbalance is. And then why this is suddenly an issue you care about.
    A trade imbalance stems from tariffs. Tariffs imposed on us, the USA. We can't sell our shit in (insert country here) because they tariff the fuck out of us, but we don't tariff them. So we (Trump) says hey - ease up on the tariffs, China says fuck off. So prior admins did just that. There is your trade imbalance and that's why it's bad. Trump is dealing with it unlike prior administrations.

If there were true free trade, then a trade imbalance wouldn't be a big deal. Trade imbalance wouldn't even be a term in our vocabulary.

No there's a trade imbalance because American companies manufacturer shit in other countries because they don't give a shit about child labor, people work for the cost of a bowl of rice, and cause they can pollute all they want. Look at all the shit the Trump family manufacturers outside the country. It's a business decision and a cost thing.

HTH
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    89ute said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

You sound smart. Sledog and dude61 smart. What tariffs? What sectors? Wait until the wto hears your insights!

Did you know Canada is a national security threat?

Did a Mexican or China man steal your job like Salem?

• Options

89ute said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

You sound smart. Sledog and dude61 smart. What tariffs? What sectors? Wait until the wto hears your insights!

Did you know Canada is a national security threat?

Did a Mexican or China man steal your job like Salem?

One thing I didn't predict about the Trump admin. That dick suckers like Race, sledog, OBK, etc. would align themselves with 2 communist countries and think ridding the world of a free market economy and adding tariffs to the goods we consume would be a good idea.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This whole commie bullshit is hilarious

It's shows the international relations acumen of a retarded 3rd grader

Like hondo
  • Options

This whole commie bullshit is hilarious

It's shows the international relations acumen of a retarded 3rd grader

Like hondo

No. He leaves the meeting from Canada and shits on the PM for no reason and throws out the agreement. Then meets with Kim and has nothing but positive things to say and agrees to stop playing war in South Korea.

If you can't see it, I can't help you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sure. That's what a 3rd grader would say

A retarded one