Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GOAT THREAD

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually, his face belongs behind the mountain. You know, with shit falling out of the asses of actual presidents into his reality star mouth.

That is probably TOO GOOD for an actual POTUS (meaning shitting in trump's mouth). I know, I know, I know - something like 15% of Americans still support this fuck up.

Who would actually think there were that many idiots out there that are more ethically challenged than the donald?

About 90% of this board has Trump's cock halfway up their ass. Fortunately this board is not an accurate representation of the real America, or is it?
    Nope, it's accurate. Where I live everyone loves Trump. You have to drive into huge squalid crime riddled cities or California to find anyone who doesn't love Trump.
    You live in a trailer.
    And you are an alcoholic cripple that hates America.
    Careful...
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually, his face belongs behind the mountain. You know, with shit falling out of the asses of actual presidents into his reality star mouth.

That is probably TOO GOOD for an actual POTUS (meaning shitting in trump's mouth). I know, I know, I know - something like 15% of Americans still support this fuck up.

Who would actually think there were that many idiots out there that are more ethically challenged than the donald?

About 90% of this board has Trump's cock halfway up their ass. Fortunately this board is not an accurate representation of the real America, or is it?
    Nope, it's accurate. Where I live everyone loves Trump. You have to drive into huge squalid crime riddled cities or California to find anyone who doesn't love Trump.
    You live in a trailer.
    I’ve never been on public assistance.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

You live in a trailer.
    I’ve never been on public assistance.
    The fact you are still breathing our air says otherwise.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Trump just stopped Canada and the EU ripping us off in trade and now he’s heading to Asia to end the Korean War.

How did you spend your weekend?

That's what's awesome. You believe Trump's babble about being ripped off somehow. Because the free market Americans choose to buy foreign shit over our own shit.

Where was this argument 2 years ago? Did something change in the last 2 years?
    Trump has always held the view of fair trade. Two years ago Obama the Avoider burried his head in the sand rather than deal with trade imbalance, like he did with most issues.
    You must have had your head buried in the sand too.

That being said. What exactly is the issue with trade imbalance?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
  • Options
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

Why do you hate Seattle?

7-11, Aurora, U-district? Usual tim?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

You live in a trailer.
    You say that like it's a bad thing?
    And many a squaw has lost her, uh, virginity in said trailer.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Trump just stopped Canada and the EU ripping us off in trade and now he’s heading to Asia to end the Korean War.

That's what's awesome. You believe Trump's babble about being ripped off somehow. Because the free market Americans choose to buy foreign shit over our own shit.

Trump has always held the view of fair trade. Two years ago Obama the Avoider burried his head in the sand rather than deal with trade imbalance, like he did with most issues.

Trump is dealing with trade imbalance, something Obama the Avoider and Bush the Younger refused to do.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Trump is dealing with trade imbalance, something Obama the Avoider and Bush the Younger refused to do.
    Yes you've said that. You are saying trade imbalance is an issue. I'm asking you what the exact issue with the trade imbalance is. And then why this is suddenly an issue you care about.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Yes you've said that. You are saying trade imbalance is an issue. I'm asking you what the exact issue with the trade imbalance is. And then why this is suddenly an issue you care about.
    It's not suddenly an issue I care about. It' s been a problem since NAFTA was signed in 1994. Are continued and persistent trade imbalances a good thing? They have to be financed with taxes or printing new money. That only benefits the US govt and Wall Street, not Main St.

You can't see clearly because you are covered with spooge from a 25 year globalist wet dream.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

It's not suddenly an issue I care about. It' s been a problem since NAFTA was signed in 1994. Are continued and persistent trade imbalances a good thing? They have to be financed with taxes or printing new money. That only benefits the US govt and Wall Street, not Main St.

You can't see clearly because you are covered with spooge from a 25 year globalist wet dream.
    Um. No. You don't have to finance trade imbalances with taxes or printing new money. Holy shit. You really said that?

Main Street does benefit from trade imbalances. As there is increased competition and lower prices from increased trade. You'd think a supposed free market conservative would understand that.

Basically, we should let the free market decide where goods are produced. If China wants to pay their people a bowl of rice a day and pollute their shit, to sell us cheap garbage, and Americans want to buy that cheap garbage, who you are too tell them what to do? Or tax them for buying Chinese or Canadian shit?

BTW.... I'm on my way to buy a can am. So suck it.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Current account deficit versus budget deficit
    External debt versus internal debt
    Return on investment
    Comparative advantage

It’s not even worth calling you out as a trumptastic imbecile anymore. I’ll just give you the topic areas that point out your trumpian ignorance.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Um. No. You don't have to finance trade imbalances with taxes or printing new money. Holy shit. You really said that?

Main Street does benefit from trade imbalances. As there is increased competition and lower prices from increased trade. You'd think a supposed free market conservative would understand that.

Basically, we should let the free market decide where goods are produced. If China wants to pay their people a bowl of rice a day and pollute their shit, to sell us cheap garbage, and Americans want to buy that cheap garbage, who you are too tell them what to do? Or tax them for buying Chinese or Canadian shit?

Where I live Can Am's are called fag wagons.
    Agreed. But these Mavericks are bad ass.

photo F81D6846-C71C-45EC-A4D1-37BD5C2D069E_zpskhef4zkf.jpg
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,724
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

I see where the imbalance is. Two wheels too tough.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018
    I have no idea wtf a can am is

I assume it's short for something but can't think of what that could be