Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GOAT THREAD

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Actually, his face belongs behind the mountain. You know, with shit falling out of the asses of actual presidents into his reality star mouth.

That is probably TOO GOOD for an actual POTUS (meaning shitting in trump's mouth). I know, I know, I know - something like 15% of Americans still support this fuck up.

Who would actually think there were that many idiots out there that are more ethically challenged than the donald?

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually, his face belongs behind the mountain. You know, with shit falling out of the asses of actual presidents into his reality star mouth.

That is probably TOO GOOD for an actual POTUS (meaning shitting in trump's mouth). I know, I know, I know - something like 15% of Americans still support this fuck up.

Who would actually think there were that many idiots out there that are more ethically challenged than the donald?

About 90% of this board has Trump's cock halfway up their ass. Fortunately this board is not an accurate representation of the real America, or is it?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018

EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

About 90% of this board has Trump's cock halfway up their ass. Fortunately this board is not an accurate representation of the real America, or is it?
    If people like you were a representation of our country, we would have lost our first war...pussy
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

Trump just stopped Canada and the EU ripping us off in trade and now he’s heading to Asia to end the Korean War.

How did you spend your weekend?

Canada and the EU are both are imposing tariffs in response to trump’s reckless imbecility.
    Trump loves the poorly educated.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

Nope, it's accurate. Where I live everyone loves Trump. You have to drive into huge squalid crime riddled cities or California to find anyone who doesn't love Trump.
    You live in a trailer.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

Trump just stopped Canada and the EU ripping us off in trade and now he’s heading to Asia to end the Korean War.

Worked his normal job as an Uber drive shuttling Antifa gays to the local Pride Parade.
    You say that like it's a bad thing?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Dude61 said:

That's what's awesome. You believe Trump's babble about being ripped off somehow. Because the free market Americans choose to buy foreign shit over our own shit.

Where was this argument 2 years ago? Did something change in the last 2 years?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

Worked his normal job as an Uber drive shuttling Antifa gays to the local Pride Parade.
    You say that like it's a bad thing?
    I have always supported the queers. This is known.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

Nope, it's accurate. Where I live everyone loves Trump. You have to drive into huge squalid crime riddled cities or California to find anyone who doesn't love Trump.
    You live in a trailer.
    If any Trump supporters choose to live in a trailer, it's because they are voluntarily downsizing in order to consume less resources. We are committed to changing the world for the better. Won't you join us?
    Reduce Reuse Recycle

Words to live by MAGA
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

That's what's awesome. You believe Trump's babble about being ripped off somehow. Because the free market Americans choose to buy foreign shit over our own shit.

Where was this argument 2 years ago? Did something change in the last 2 years?
    Trump has always held the view of fair trade. Two years ago Obama the Avoider burried his head in the sand rather than deal with trade imbalance, like he did with most issues.