Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meeting of two dictators

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

this is a dicktater

POTD
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Imagine being Kim Jong Un and having to face the man that just scared Trudeau out of his eyebrows.

You mean the fat orange pussy who waited til after he left the conference to throw insults on Twitter? Never forget that Trump is a five time draft dodging coward.
    You sound angry and bitter.

Is that why you want war with Russia? Or is your entire retirement account held in Big oil?
    Clockwork shill
    Get your own line, bitch.

All I want is peace and no more money spent on endless war. Something the current President is delivering in spades.

Gets ya right in the feels, doesn't it?

You never answered my question. Why do you want war with Russia?

Everybody with half a brain knows who the real #clockworkshill is.
    So you want America to bend over to every authoriatian regime if that means it'll avoid war. Ok pussy. Keep on sucking Putin's cock you clockwork shill.
    You bent over and voted an authoritarian regime into power, not once but twice. Then you tried to extend the life of that regime by voting Hillary. You have no ground to stand on with this argument & should stfu. Pussy. Use your real sn, Boobs.
    So Obama was an authoritarian but Trump, who wants to silence the media, threatened to control of the DoJ, and thinks he can pardon himself, isn't? Just more fucktarded Trump logic.
    Obama administration actually imprisoned journalists. Trump thus far has only called them names.
    Wut? Lync?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Imagine being Kim Jong Un and having to face the man that just scared Trudeau out of his eyebrows.

You mean the fat orange pussy who waited til after he left the conference to throw insults on Twitter? Never forget that Trump is a five time draft dodging coward.

Is that why you want war with Russia? Or is your entire retirement account held in Big oil?
    Clockwork shill

All I want is peace and no more money spent on endless war. Something the current President is delivering in spades.

So you want America to bend over to every authoriatian regime if that means it'll avoid war. Ok pussy. Keep on sucking Putin's cock you clockwork shill.
    You bent over and voted an authoritarian regime into power, not once but twice. Then you tried to extend the life of that regime by voting Hillary. You have no ground to stand on with this argument & should stfu. Pussy. Use your real sn, Boobs.
    So Obama was an authoritarian but Trump, who wants to silence the media, threatened to control of the DoJ, and thinks he can pardon himself, isn't? Just more fucktarded Trump logic.
    Obama administration actually imprisoned journalists. Trump thus far has only called them names.
    Wut? Lync?
    Great free press vigilance as always.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

Wut? Lync?
    So you are saying Obama imprisoned journalists.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

Wut? Lync?
    No, I did not say that. He was president, not a jailer. At least one journalist was jailed during the Obama administration for refusing to reveal sources.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

Wut? Lync?
    Dude

Despite my constant saying that you are stupid you do in fact have a handle on all sorts of politics and search all sorts of sites yet you then pretend to not know something that is so fucking obvious even @insinceredawg knows it and start crying for a link

I guess that's why I constantly say you are stupid

There is a lot of great articles on how shitty Obama treated the press and how much they begged for more

All of this is why we don't take any of your bullshit seriously now. Or theirs

HTH but it wont
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

Wut? Lync?
    No, I did not say that. He was president, not a jailer. At least one journalist was jailed during the Obama administration for refusing to reveal sources.
    You said "Obama administration actually imprisoned journalists". Meaning more than one and implying Obama directed it. Now you are changing your story.

Lync?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

Wut? Lync?
    Dude

Despite my constant saying that you are stupid you do in fact have a handle on all sorts of politics and search all sorts of sites yet you then pretend to not know something that is so fucking obvious even @insinceredawg knows it and start crying for a link

I guess that's why I constantly say you are stupid

There is a lot of great articles on how shitty Obama treated the press and how much they begged for more

All of this is why we don't take any of your bullshit seriously now. Or theirs

HTH but it wont
    Ok then share a few Race. You've repeatedly said the press was in on it with Obama. Now you are saying he treated them shitty. Which is it?

That's why I repeatedly chuckle when you call anyone stupid. You've never once actually posted a credible link for an assertion of yours.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Now you're just lying out your ass

Go ahead and be the bored moron
  • Options

Now you're just lying out your ass

Go ahead and be the bored moron

More bullshit rhetoric. You could just post a link sugar bear.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How about the YouTuber that went to jail, after Obama and Clinton blamed him for Benghazi?
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

How about the YouTuber that went to jail, after Obama and Clinton blamed him for Benghazi?

Komo4 buttfucker.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

Komo4 buttfucker.
    How stupid are you?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

Komo4 buttfucker.
    How stupid are you?
    I'm sorry if I don't believe the ramblings on an internet hobby bored. You could post a link tho.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

He also wire tapped them but as we now know he wire tapped damn near everyone.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

Komo4 buttfucker.
    How stupid are you?
    I'm sorry if I don't believe the ramblings on an internet hobby bored. You could post a link tho.
    So really stupid
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

Komo4 buttfucker.
    How stupid are you?
    So really stupid
    Komo4 buttfucker.