Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Face to Face

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
Surprisingly balanced panel making relatively objective observations about the summit.

Chintresting. Where's Rodney King?

Does Rocket Boy betray his grandpa's legacy?

Does he actually give up nukes? The only reason he can get a sitting US President to pay attention to him are those nukes.

Can't imagaine he'll really de-nuke. It's all he's got.

But no question a huge accomplishment for Trump to get him to this poont.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump says he'll know within a minute whether Rocket Boy is sincere. Also says he's willing to walk out.

The takeaway close is Trump's go-to move.

I'm predicting he walks within 45 minutes of the beginning of the meeting. Theater.

• Options

Trump says he'll know within a minute whether Rocket Boy is sincere. Also says he's willing to walk out.

The takeaway close is Trump's go-to move.

I'm predicting he walks within 45 minutes of the beginning of the meeting. Theater.

Either way ....
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This is like that fight back in school when both tuff guys would stand around and not get to business until the duty teacher showed up and broke up the "fight" that never took place.

Trump will walk away and declare himself the winner because he still has the bigger button.

I reserve the right to walk all this back and label myself a faggot if he does get that little peckerhead to denuclearize, though. It will have to be confirmed. Kim has made promises only to break them later on many occasions.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    dflea said:

This is like that fight back in school when both tuff guys would stand around and not get to business until the duty teacher showed up and broke up the "fight" that never took place.

Trump will walk away and declare himself the winner because he still has the bigger button.

I reserve the right to walk all this back and label myself a faggot if he does get that little peckerhead to denuclearize, though. It will have to be confirmed. Kim has made promises only to break them later on many occasions.

I see fat boy (the short one) giving up some nominal measure of nukes, and then building back up later.

5 years from now, the news will be that the agreed-upon inspection team has grown frustrated by NK's lack of cooperation and transparency.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Advertising to Trump, rocket boy already denuclearized.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Race hates Trump's own words.