Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Russia > Canada

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

A challenge to all the Trumptards on this board. Can you provide a rational explanation as to why Trump is starting a trade war with Canada, our closest ally, and throwing insults at Trudeau while still continuing to defend Russia and Putin, a country that meddled with our election and hacked into our power grids? It's almost as if he's compromised by Russia.

Bonus points if you can respond without mentioning Obama or Hillary.

You're really good at crying like a bitch.

What's your solution? Mike Pence?

Trumptard are so easily triggered.

As far as a solution, how about we start by not shitting on our allies and praising our adversaries.
    Look Bitch. You're really struggling here with your working definitions for triggered, meddling, colluding, rational, solution ... among others. Words a 5th grader should have a mastery over. So what's your excuse?

You still haven't explained how come you want war with Russia so bad?

Did Putin sell you his pubes to you so you could reach puberty?
    You still haven't explained why you're ok with Putin making Trump his bitch and Trump backstabbing our allies. Stop dodging the question bitch.

For the fucking millionth time, we're not asking for war with Russia. But is it so hard to condemn a nation for fucking with us? Instead, Trump bends over and takes it from Vlade every single time. Kind of like you and your butt buddy Race.

You're the one dodging you worthless cunt. So we will go over this again because you're fucking dumb.

Your girl wanted to escalate in Syria. A proxy war with the Russians. Over a natural gas. That means you support war with Russia. For the benefit of big oil.

My source is the uber-lefty RFKJr. What's yours?

And here you are working overtime like the obedient slave you are. You're nothing more than an establishment #clockworkshill for big oil, the military industrial complex and your main Ho.

The Russians the Russians!

Get fucked.

Wtf did i just read? That was like one of trumps word salad tweets.

So tell me again, why do you want our POTUS to be Putin's bitch? I keep asking and I've yet to get a direct answer from any Trumptards.
    We don't need to go to war with Russia. Over oil.

Asked and answer.

Your move bitch. Why do you want war with Russia? So big oil can sell natural gas to Europe?

You fucking ignorant #clockworshill bitch.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not surprising at all that @insinceredawg would be all over that French Canadian cock

If its against America the left is for it
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Only HondoFS and his merry band of morons could be defending this guy...

An obese 70 year old bald man who tans himself a deep orange and who goes out in public with a comical comb over is cool though.
    He represents the majority of his supporters. Fat, out of shape, can only get laid when they pay for it.
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

A challenge to all the Trumptards on this board. Can you provide a rational explanation as to why Trump is starting a trade war with Canada, our closest ally, and throwing insults at Trudeau while still continuing to defend Russia and Putin, a country that meddled with our election and hacked into our power grids? It's almost as if he's compromised by Russia.

As far as a solution, how about we start by not shitting on our allies and praising our adversaries.
    Look Bitch. You're really struggling here with your working definitions for triggered, meddling, colluding, rational, solution ... among others. Words a 5th grader should have a mastery over. So what's your excuse?

You still haven't explained why you're ok with Putin making Trump his bitch and Trump backstabbing our allies. Stop dodging the question bitch.

For the fucking millionth time, we're not asking for war with Russia. But is it so hard to condemn a nation for fucking with us? Instead, Trump bends over and takes it from Vlade every single time. Kind of like you and your butt buddy Race.

You're the one dodging you worthless cunt. So we will go over this again because you're fucking dumb.

Your girl wanted to escalate in Syria. A proxy war with the Russians. Over a natural gas. That means you support war with Russia. For the benefit of big oil.

And here you are working overtime like the obedient slave you are. You're nothing more than an establishment #clockworkshill for big oil, the military industrial complex and your main Ho.

Get fucked.

So tell me again, why do you want our POTUS to be Putin's bitch? I keep asking and I've yet to get a direct answer from any Trumptards.

Asked and answer.

Your move bitch. Why do you want war with Russia? So big oil can sell natural gas to Europe?

So standing up to an adversary who undermined our election, murders civilians in our allies' streets, and hacked into our power grid is a declaration of war? OK.

Why do you want to burn our bridges with our allies and cozy up with an authoritarian regime?
  • Options

Not surprising at all that @insinceredawg would be all over that French Canadian cock

Not surprising at all that you and your fellow trump cocksuckers would side with Putin instead of our G7 and NATO allies. You and your orange leader are all traitors.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,816

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Get fucked.

Asked and answer.

So standing up to an adversary who undermined our election, murders civilians in our allies' streets, and hacked into our power grid is a declaration of war? OK.

Why do you want to burn our bridges with our allies and cozy up with an authoritarian regime?
    Opening up Tim Horton's stores throughout the US would go a long ways towards repairing the damage Justin Trudeau has wrought.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,274
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not surprising at all that you and your fellow trump cocksuckers would side with Putin instead of our G7 and NATO allies. You and your orange leader are all traitors.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Trump just needs to tell Putin he will have more flexibility after getting re-elected.

Oh wait...
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Trump just needs to tell Putin he will have more flexibility after getting re-elected.

Oh wait...

Again, you can only defend Trump with Obama or Hillary.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2018

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Get fucked.

Asked and answer.

You fucking ignorant #clockworkshill bitch.

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Get fucked.

Asked and answer.

He didn't undermine shit. Your only 'proof' is a hooker in need of another paycheck.

Losers lose. Hillary lost an election she should have won in a landslide.

The electorate is tired of sucking every one else's cock around the world. Including allies.

That's what losers do, Loser.

No one thought we? would see the day the left was for war over oil, but here we have it. And we? have two trumpet fucking #clockworkshill losers on this bored leading the charge.

You should be proud of your bed self.
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Get fucked.

Asked and answer.

You fucking ignorant #clockworkshill bitch.

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Get fucked.

Asked and answer.

He didn't undermine shit. Your only 'proof' is a hooker in need of another paycheck.

Losers lose. Hillary lost an election she should have won in a landslide.

The electorate is tired of sucking every one else's cock around the world. Including allies.

That's what losers do, Loser.

No one thought we? would see the day the left was for war over oil, but here we have it. And we? have two trumpet fucking #clockworkshill losers on this bored leading the charge.

You should be proud of your bed self.
    Holy fuck man. Nice rant. You sound angry. Buyer's remorse over your hero for president?

Again you can only revert to Hillary and a bunch of made up shit.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

The trade war with Canada was lost a long time ago. Trump is trying to improve the trade imbalance you are whining like a little bitch.

Trudeau is just like Obama.

Weak, corrupt, socialist, globalist and a liar.

Trudeau is legalizing marijuana. And the media room gets a big belly laugh over a troomp calling someone else a liar.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

The trade war with Canada was lost a long time ago. Trump is trying to improve the trade imbalance you are whining like a little bitch.

Trudeau is legalizing marijuana. And the media room gets a big belly laugh over a troomp calling someone else a liar.
    Legalizing marijuana has nothing to do with our trade imbalance with Canada.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Hondo, Hondo, Hondo...a day late and a dollar short

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html?outputType=amp

• Options

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html?outputType=amp

Action over words.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Action over words.
    The Throbber knocked back some edibles Friday night.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Action over words.
    The Throbber knocked back some edibles Friday night.

Still a schedule 1 drug.
  • Options
    And you support the dude who fake and bakes and has an awful comb over.