Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Road Dawg finds new profession

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This video made me irrationally angry and want to drop another nuke on Japan.

That little fucker has it made for no good reason and sometimes they let the egg roll out of the package at the end of the night.

Fuck! I'll take you to a dive bar and Dennys in the morning and eat your ass for half the price as that fuckwipe!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2018
    PurpleJ said:

That little fucker has it made for no good reason and sometimes they let the egg roll out of the package at the end of the night.

Fuck! I'll take you to a dive bar and Dennys in the morning and eat your ass for half the price as that fuckwipe!

Maybe he's the only Jap dude in Japan with a 10 inch egg roll himself?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

J, you should set shop in Kabukicho with this as your slogan. You’d make a killing! Japanese girls love gaijin.