Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hunter Bryant is going to be insanely good this year....

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is this just a sick fucking joke? I can't find any other supporting evidence on twatter or IG.

no
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2018

God hates UW football

God doesn't care about football in general. If he did there would be no CFP.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2018
    dnc said:

Is this just a sick fucking joke? I can't find any other supporting evidence on twatter or IG.

no
    Well fuck all ya all. I'm out.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    it has to be a whoosh
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It really sucks balls. But it’s better he gets healthy anyways. He was wearing a full brace all spring and didn’t look close to himself. He gets to redshirt and get fully healthy, we get to see more of otton and Kizer this year, and he’ll be good to go for 2019 with Skinny.

So what you're saying is the 2018 season doesn't matter as long as we do better in 2019? I like Kizer, but he's a WTE, while Bryant is our best WR. I'm finally on board with Dennis when it comes to 90/10 run/pass balance. Myles/Ahmed wildcat all the way.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

It really sucks balls. But it’s better he gets healthy anyways. He was wearing a full brace all spring and didn’t look close to himself. He gets to redshirt and get fully healthy, we get to see more of otton and Kizer this year, and he’ll be good to go for 2019 with Skinny.

So what you're saying is the 2018 season doesn't matter as long as we do better in 2019? I like Kizer, but he's a WTE, while Bryant is our best WR. I'm finally on board with Dennis when it comes to 90/10 run/pass balance. Myles/Ahmed wildcat all the way.
    We have talent at the position still, we all know what type of offense we need to run for this coming year to be effective with what we have at QB. I am really high on Kizer and Otton, and we still have Sample too and Culp coming in (who I want at BUCK because yeah).

I don’t think hunter was going to be fully healthy until he had this surgery. So I think it’s best for him and allows us to not waste a year of his talent.
    Yeah, I agree with all that. I was joking. Except when I said Bryant is a WR, not a TE. That's why it sucks. You can talk about other TEs stepping up, but we need WRs to step up. The fact that we lost our biggest threat in the passing game on top of having to deal with Browning for another year sucks. Even if we get 10 wins and a good bowl again, it's almost going to feel like a wasted year unless we give Myles enough touches to be a Heisman finalist.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Yea this definitely sucks. Can’t say I’m surprised though. That’s what I thought the initial injury was and was definitely surprised that he was a possibility for the Penn State game. He still had that donkey brace this spring and clearly wasn’t 100%. I think this is for the better. Nip the problem in the butt. He can use this year to redshirt and be fully a healthy RS Soph in 19 w/ Skinny Eason. We’re looking really good at TE w/ Sample and Kizer and now we can see what we’ve got w/ Cade Otton who is a special talent in his own right. Redshirt Hunter and Culp this year and only lose Sample after this season. Sucks but surgery was necessary for Hunter’s long term future. He’s a beast.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This puts even more pressure on Browning and the WR group as Bryant has attributes that you just can’t teach.

That being said, Pepsi is right that our surplus of WTE is really good. I predict that you will see Cade Otton have a massive breakout year this season. Kizer probably fills in the Dissly role. This also potentially opens the door for Culp to play as a true frosh vs what was almost assuredly going to be a RS season
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

God hates UW football

God doesn't care about football in general. If he did there would be no CFP.
    I know allah give a big fuck about CFP.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

At Fortnite

Fuck Fortnite. Cheap ass trash game that people only play because it's free.

And no, I'm not a PUBG shill. That game sucks, too.

Counter-Strike is still the best. Get off my lawn.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Up vote for using boner three times in one post. Twice in one sentence. What can I say, I like boners any way I can get them.

The only silver lining is that this should lead to more use of 3 WTE formations and that will give me a major boner. People forget that Sample was the next stud before he got hurt and Dissly took over. Sample catching and blocking, Kizer trucking people, and Otton getting a chance to make some athletic catches and bulldoze defenders.

If I don't think about the boner killing injury to BB, then the triple WTE keeps the boner up.

• TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335

dnc said:

At Fortnite

Fuck Fortnite. Cheap ass trash game that people only play because it's free.

And no, I'm not a PUBG shill. That game sucks, too.

Counter-Strike is still the best. Get off my lawn.
    Just can't beat the classics.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    With Bryant gone, comprehensive list of reliable WRs/TEs in the passing game:

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Aaron Fuller - midget
    Chico - midget, injury prone
    Bacceli - midget, injury prone
    Jones - should have redshirted
    Pounds - sucks, often injured too

You Otton fanboys better be right.

I wonder how this happened???
    i blame grrm