Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Justin Herbert 14:1 Heisman odds

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2018
    If not for the crimson tide, and ESPN, the SEC would be a 3rd rung conference. If you bonio's cant see that, which I know you cant, I cant help. See you in September, when the SEC east finally rolls out an east team, and the west rolls out a whopping 2 again. Until then chumps. Btw, I see this place is aged asphalt still.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If not for the crimson tide, and ESPN, the SEC would be a 3rd rung conference. If you bonio's cant see that, which I know you cant, I cant help. See you in September, when the SEC east finally rolls out an east team, and the west rolls out a whopping 2 again. Until then chumps. Btw, I see this place is aged asphalt still.

So September is two weeks away then?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Herbert is good and if he were at UW he would legit be a Heisman contender. But the good thing is those coaches are morons.

@Babushka I blame you
  • Options
    BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Herbert is good and if he were at UW he would legit be a Heisman contender. But the good thing is those coaches are morons.

@Babushka I blame you
    You have the mighty cobra thanks to me, never vorget that.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I like how the robot gets up quickly and tries to retain some dignity. He's going to remember them laughing and have his revenge someday.

Oh yeah, that shit got uploaded to SkyNet stat. Those bitches will be the T-800's first victims.
    You guys don't know that for a fact. Prove it.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Honestly we should give the Heisman to Jake Browning for what he’s done already. Who could ever compete with our boy?

Guy got no help in the ASU and Stanford games and he still almost willed UW to victory. Sad!

#jake4heisman
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

If not for the crimson tide, and ESPN, the SEC would be a 3rd rung conference. If you bonio's cant see that, which I know you cant, I cant help. See you in August, when the SEC east finally rolls out an east team, and the west rolls out a whopping

Just another example from pups brain after watching a guy for a few quarters. Someday one of yous Pup's-in-training will start a meaningful and prophetic thread. Well, prolly not, but you can continue to steal pups shit and ride on my brilliant coattails
    Replying to yourself again?
  • Options
    Oh, might be back in August...then again im enoying my mid-40's retirement and have no immediate plans to share my 150 IQ with you degenerates
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Oh, might be back in August...then again im enoying my mid-40's retirement and have no immediate plans to share my 150 IQ with you degenerates

You'll be back in 6-7 days.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pups gonna hit the slopes all summer. Jealous!
  • Options

You'll be back in 6-7 days.
    Like the 5-6 weeks last time? And 6-8 weeks before? Pup gots better things to do