Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Spirit World Calls 2019

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    chuck said:

If you ever do mescaline, I'll kill you.
    A wild caballo is a vicious animal.

This gif made me cry tears of joy. I hate bicyclists. I have two rather grumpy horses that I believe could be trained. Hmmm...
    * * * @CuntWaffle, Red Alert * * *
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

This gif made me cry tears of joy. I hate bicyclists. I have two rather grumpy horses that I believe could be trained. Hmmm...
    My hatred for bicyclists burns with the intensity of a thousand suns. And I used to be a pretty avid cyclist. Seattle has a way of bringing out certain strains of hate in a man.
    Seattle drivers are completely the worst, fucking pieces of shit. I still need therapy after that shit
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,887
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

My hatred for bicyclists burns with the intensity of a thousand suns. And I used to be a pretty avid cyclist. Seattle has a way of bringing out certain strains of hate in a man.
    Seattle drivers are completely the worst, fucking pieces of shit. I still need therapy after that shit
    Seattle ranks very high in many "worst" categories. I don't even know why I like the Fuskies.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Seattle ranks very high in many "worst" categories. I don't even know why I like the Fuskies.
    That is why I got the fuck out of there
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

The horse has done too many drugs because his stats up top are all fucked up. I went and found the thread from last year where I had found all the other threads to compile his actual calls each year.

2014: Baker (1-0), McGary (2-0)
    2015: Joyner (3-0)
    2016: Murphy (4-0)
    2017: Ty Mother Fuckin Jones (5-0)
    2018: Togiai (5-1 FUCK), Hampton (6-1) Kaho (7-1), Gordon (8-1)
    2019: KFab (9-1), Ngata (TBD), Buelow (TBD), Tuitele (TBD)

9-1 is a fucking righteous call percentage, especially when you consider that most of these calls are done super early, on really high value non-chip shot targets, or when the dudes are committed elsewhere (Baker). This magic motherfucker is legit. Way better than any crystal ball fags on doogfarm.

That said, not sure I like this new trend from picking one or two a year to four. Too many chances for the spirit chickens to fuck it away. Choose life you goddamn glorious steed!

He gone.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    2-2 or 3-1 this year ... Ngata is GONE
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

2-2 or 3-1 this year ... Ngata is GONE

Agree. I always assumed Ngata would be the one to fuck this year all up, and that Tuitele would be a TUFF pull as well. That horse might survive 3-1, but at 2-2 I don't see anyway he doesn't eat a bullet.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,955
    Founders Club
    Is it too late to send someone a friendly reminder PM when the offending post is 19 days old?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,955
    Founders Club
    gotta consult my Communist Message Board manual.

What would Lenin do?