Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF! (PurpleJ, nuff said)

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Is not something you should joke about out here.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Worst false woof in quite awhile rather easily. There’s an art to it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Worst false woof in quite awhile rather easily. There’s an art to it.

Disagree.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It wasn't funny the first 8569 times, but I'm sure it will be if you keep trying hard enough.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My WOOF! lends credence to the other WOOF! which leads more people to potentially believe it. "Oh hey! There are two WOOF!s being posted today! Must be legit! I wonder who we got! A five star fast strategy?!?!?!"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It wasn't funny the first 8569 times, but I'm sure it will be if you keep trying hard enough.

STRONG disagree.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

STRONG disagree.
    Yeah, I think you're right. It's never going to be funny no matter how hard you try. Good call.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

STRONG disagree.
    Yeah, I think you're right. It's never going to be funny no matter how hard you try. Good call.
    I'm howling with laughter. Couldn't give a fuck less what you find funny.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

STRONG disagree.
    It can definitely be funny. This wasn’t it though.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

My WOOF! lends credence to the other WOOF! which leads more people to potentially believe it. "Oh hey! There are two WOOF!s being posted today! Must be legit! I wonder who we got! A five star fast strategy?!?!?!"

People are still falling for this? At this point, my assumption is that all WOOFS! are fake until I see otherwise. I'm more excited by a bunch of posts on a recruits message boared at this point.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

People are still falling for this? At this point, my assumption is that all WOOFS! are fake until I see otherwise. I'm more excited by a bunch of posts on a recruits message boared at this point.
    You could just follow Pete on twitter and have the REAL woofs available to you as they come out.

I'm more amused by the fact that many of the recent teen boy stalker additions to this bored care enough to get upset about fake woofs on a message board, and are too fucking stupid to figure out how to find the official woofs from the source. But that must be why they are obsessive recruiting fags. The two are directly correlated.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BaldwinIV said:

Enough.

Leave!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You could just follow Pete on twitter and have the REAL woofs available to you as they come out.

I'm more amused by the fact that many of the recent teen boy stalker additions to this bored care enough to get upset about fake woofs on a message board, and are too fucking stupid to figure out how to find the official woofs from the source. But that must be why they are obsessive recruiting fags. The two are directly correlated.
    WRONG!! They are one....lolz
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah that's not it at all. Your fake woof sucked because it was obvious fake is obvious. The quality ones are believable. Yours wasn't close.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah that's not it at all. Your fake woof sucked because it was obvious fake is obvious. The quality ones are believable. Yours wasn't close.
    Thanks you for proving my point for me. You like to do that.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

No. I don't think anyone is still falling for this. It's just sad at this point.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

No. I don't think anyone is still falling for this. It's just sad at this point.
    Then why do you continue to fall for it?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I've never fallen for it. You get WTFs for continuing to try in spite of that. It's old.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I've never fallen for it. You get WTFs for continuing to try in spite of that. It's old.
    I think you are confused. Would you like some help?