Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I went to church today...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
By church I mean strip club. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HCH isn't for sermon seekers
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus hung out with the possessed, the invalids, and the prostitutes. Not the pious ones.

I'm sure He'd understand your visit to the nudie bar today.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tits too big and balloon like.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Casa Diablo

At 43.. thought I had pretty much seen it all to see at a strip club

Nope
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm wondering about the poor bastard who paid for that wedding ring. Sucker!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Casa Diablo

Nope

Fucking THIS!!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573

Tits too big

Gate
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Casa Diablo

Nope

I'm mostly here to write about my experience with the lapdances. Be very careful with who you choose because the experience will vary. I've had maybe 6 lapdances here and 5 were good, but 1 was a bad experience. I recommend not getting a lapdance with a 'drunk' dancer because she literally stole/yanked my money out of my hand at the end of the dance. She said she saw all of the money I had in my wallet and that she wanted $20 tip, and then as I was deciding, she just yanked out all of my $2's out of my hand. I kind of feel the tip is something you should earn and she did not earn the $20 imo. This event has prevented me from wanting to return. I've been to a lot of strip clubs and never had money taken out of my hand.

The $50 lapdance basically isn't an option for most of the dancers which is unfortunate. This is a con game right here, they guilt you into the more expensive dance. Be sure to negotiate whether you want this value before she gets in line for a dance because they are always e
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My friend took me here years ago when he first moved to Portland. We went here, then tried another strip club, and both agreed we wanted to go back to Casa Diablo.

The girls were adorable, sexy, and welcoming. They were neither too aggressive nor too unapproachable. I got a lap dance from a really hot girl, and it was a great time.

But the FOOD. Omg this was hands down the BEST vegan burger I've ever had, and I'm not even vegan. Even now, years later, I talk about how good this burger was. When I next go to Portland, Casa Diablo is first on my list of places to visit.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018

My friend took me here years ago when he first moved to Portland. We went here, then tried another strip club, and both agreed we wanted to go back to Casa Diablo.

The girls were adorable, sexy, and welcoming. They were neither too aggressive nor too unapproachable. I got a lap dance from a really hot girl, and it was a great time.

But the FOOD. Omg this was hands down the BEST vegan burger I've ever had, and I'm not even vegan. Even now, years later, I talk about how good this burger was. When I next go to Portland, Casa Diablo is first on my list of places to visit.

Charlotte uptown cabaret has some of the best breakfast food I tried. Definitely recommend
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    Last time I was at the strip club my private room dance was like 400 bucks. Fortunately my friend paid for it all. No idea why.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    "Colored stripper" is a Racist Pumpy all timer.