Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Boner earning his moniker with a little TGS

Or maybe he has a totally legit reason for following Solomon Tuliaupupu's sister (who is class of '19)... maybe this means Solo is wavering on his decision to go to SC and Boner is trying to establish a back-channel communication route to show interest and give advice on get him out of his LOI.

Comments

• ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Man, if I follow people I know on instagram that post too many bikini pictures my fiancé unfollows them for me, must be nice playing the “it’s for work” card...
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Dont hate the player
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    Swaye said:

Man, if I follow people I know on instagram that post too many bikini pictures my fiancé unfollows them for me, must be nice playing the “it’s for work” card...

HH Pro-tip: Cancel the wedding and move to a different state

To be fair I only followed them for their pictures because I sure don’t give a shit what else they are up to these days...
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I admire Boner's brazen thirstyness. I also don't understand how Pete has let him get away with it for so long. He must really value him as a coach or recruiting coordinator.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

To be fair I only followed them for their pictures because I sure don’t give a shit what else they are up to these days...
    I'm just saying, do NOT get married. Under any circumstances. Unless you are mid-40's. If you are in your 20's or 30's, NEVER get married. Go bang out about a hundred more girls and party. Marriage is for suckers.
    LISTEN
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited May 2018
    Listen... Boner is an OKG, which means he'd never cheat on his wife. But following twitter and instagram hotties is the closest he can get to it, and provides him spank bank material while he's on the road.

The only difference between him and other married men is that other married men don't follow the girls, just stalk them like we do teen bois. Boner follows them and just plays it off like he has to follow all sorts of people for work.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    edited May 2018
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I'm just saying, do NOT get married. Under any circumstances. Unless you are mid-40's. If you are in your 20's or 30's, NEVER get married. Go bang out about a hundred more girls and party. Marriage is for suckers.
    Where the fuck were you in my life 19 years ago!?

honstly, I always wonder if the concept of marriage is some sham narrative pushed by people who want a bigger pool of pussy for themselves. they laugh as people get married and then they cackle like the Cheech Marin character in From Dusk to Dawn.

"Come on in pussy lover! We got dark pussy, white pussy, yellow pussy ... smelly pussy ... naugahyde pussy!" ...
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

honstly, I always wonder if the concept of marriage is some sham narrative pushed by people who want a bigger pool of pussy for themselves. they laugh as people get married and then they cackle like the Cheech Marin character in From Dusk to Dawn.

"Come on in pussy lover! We got dark pussy, white pussy, yellow pussy ... smelly pussy ... naugahyde pussy!" ...
    I get marriage when you hit your mid 40's, because I am there and I can't pull ass like I used to. I'm fucking half dead already. If CLS ever comes back around and I can marry her for money, fine. I've been in all the fights, done all the drugs, banged out dozens and dozens of whores, nailed piles of hookers, bought and crashed motorcycles, had dozens of fishing and hunting trips, and partied all over the world for decades. A life well lived.

Getting married in your 20's or 30's, and cutting all of that fun off when you are in the best shape of your life, can stay hard for like 10 straight hours, and can eat and drink anything you want without ever putting on weight, has to be one of the most dumbfuck moves you could ever do. Ever.
    You forget people are dumb
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I get marriage when you hit your mid 40's, because I am there and I can't pull ass like I used to. I'm fucking half dead already. If CLS ever comes back around and I can marry her for money, fine. I've been in all the fights, done all the drugs, banged out dozens and dozens of whores, nailed piles of hookers, bought and crashed motorcycles, had dozens of fishing and hunting trips, and partied all over the world for decades. A life well lived.

Getting married in your 20's or 30's, and cutting all of that fun off when you are in the best shape of your life, can stay hard for like 10 straight hours, and can eat and drink anything you want without ever putting on weight, has to be one of the most dumbfuck moves you could ever do. Ever.
    You forget people are dumb
    YRYK
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam