Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Early Look at Auburn Football’s Match Up with Washington

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

Playing the SEC in neutral Atlanta, I expect a 35 to 7 type of blowout. It's a warmup game for the Barn. A defense that's good in the pack translates to middle of the road in the SEC. In other words, you're the equivalent of Arkanasas or Mississippi State to them. Offensively, you just aren't going to get it done against a team like Auburn with a QB like Brownsocks.

No fucking way does Auburn win by 28, butthole. These aren't the Sark Huskies.
    You're right, they're Pete's. And Pete never gives up on his players.

Whatever the fuck that means.
    I'll help you out since you can't connect the dots. You have a hard-headed coach who stubbornly refuses to make changes. He didn't fire Babushka. Babushka left. He didn't bench Jake. He's planning to play him next season. HTH.
    Sure is.

We're still not losing by 28 you fucking goat.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

Playing the SEC in neutral Atlanta, I expect a 35 to 7 type of blowout. It's a warmup game for the Barn. A defense that's good in the pack translates to middle of the road in the SEC. In other words, you're the equivalent of Arkanasas or Mississippi State to them. Offensively, you just aren't going to get it done against a team like Auburn with a QB like Brownsocks.

I'll help you out since you can't connect the dots. You have a hard-headed coach who stubbornly refuses to make changes. He didn't fire Babushka. Babushka left. He didn't bench Jake. He's planning to play him next season. HTH.
    And that hard headed stubborn son of a bitch has never lost a game at UW by 28 points. Jake's only lost one game by more than 12 since 2014. UW isn't getting boatraced.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

And that hard headed stubborn son of a bitch has never lost a game at UW by 28 points. Jake's only lost one game by more than 12 since 2014. UW isn't getting boatraced.
    That's it, I'm calling it here and now. UW loses this game by 28 points or more.
  • Options

dnc said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

That's it, I'm calling it here and now. UW loses this game by 28 points or more.
    You're so brave.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

I don't think the Huskies are gonna look like garbage because they suck.

I think they'll look like garbage because traveling to Atlanta for a supposed neutral game is stupid

Where can I buy a “Holla For Herm” t-shirt?
    idk but let me know if you do because that sounds awesome
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,264
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I expect a 35 to 7 type of blowout.

Are you knew here? It's 35-14, dumbass. Always has, always will......

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Penn State was superior in every way and we were within 7.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sirmon, Haener, Browning, or Eason?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

is it wrong that i masturbate ti this jif sometimes?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There is no way UW loses this game with the talent we have returning. Shut the program down if we lose.
  • Options

There is no way UW loses this game with the talent we have returning. Shut the program down if we lose.

You clearly not dialed in regarding the auburn Dline. They going to eat Henry Roberts and nick Harris alive
  • Options

You clearly not dialed in regarding the auburn Dline. They going to eat Henry Roberts and nick Harris alive

Great. Their offense with 4 new lineman and an unproven back isnt going to do shit against our defense either if our secondary is as legit as they should be.

Gaskin always finds yards when give the chance to. No more Babushka is a huge addition by subtraction
    U forget jake has a talent for giving up points to other teams
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Great. Their offense with 4 new lineman and an unproven back isnt going to do shit against our defense either if our secondary is as legit as they should be.

Gaskin always finds yards when give the chance to. No more Babushka is a huge addition by subtraction
    U forget jake has a talent for giving up points to other teams

He actually almost never does that. Exception against a Bama defense that had 11 starters drafted.

Browning is not very clutch, but he doesnt turn the ball over often
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,264
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

dannarc said:

I expect a 35 to 7 type of blowout.

Are you knew here? It's 35-14, dumbass. Always has, always will......

Christ.
    Well, shit.....Was it 35-17? I thought we took 3 off because of Viscanto?
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797

This is so true. Every single time since he was a true freshman he has come through if the playcalling stuck with him. Every. Single. Time.

Ask Penn State.
  • Options
    Gaskin doesn't fail.

Smith failed.

Now that the latter sold his fucking couch, the former is going to light shit up.

obk is a goat. This game wont be a blowout.