Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2018 Pac-12 Football Coach Rankings: Can Anyone Win a National Title?

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

Angry quook obk is best obk. Glad to see my comment spark some decent discussion around here lol

I'm not even charged to half quook. Bow down and recognize the accomplishments of the O, bitches. Acknowledge that we? are your betters in football accomplishments and I'll go easier on the beatdowns next time. The case has been laid out and the facts presented. The 2 undefeated seasons cancel each other out. The program with the most playoff wins is the more storied program. #QuookLogic is #WinningLogic

Quite literally the only thing Oregon is more storied in is Heisman winners. And yes, Marcus was amazing.

But even with a 12 year stretch of dominance by Oregon and Washington hitting the ultimate depths of hell, Oregon is still behind in every metric.
    No category for playoff wins in this display. GTF outta here with this doog shit. Win/loss records, NFL drafts picks, weeks at #1 etc., none of that matters. Only playoff wins & national championships (which require playoff wins in the modern era) matter. UO has 1 playoff win. UW has zero playoff wins. UO played in 2 natty games. UW has never played in one. UW has half a voted natty. UO matched that accomplishment in 2010 with an undefeated season. In short, UO will be the dominant program until UW gets a playoff win. Then both programs will be on equal footing again.
    Oh dude my bad, I was under the impression from your original comment that I was retorting that we were discussing the more storied program in terms of football history.

I didn't realize you were attempting to make an argument that college football didn't begin until 2014 when the Playoffs began (by your definition 2010 "natty game" doesn't count because it did not require a playoff win to get into, but rather voters chose the teams).

So by this measure the most storied programs are Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Georgia, and Oregon (one of these things is not like the others), as they are the only teams to have won playoff games, or National Championships that required playoff wins in the modern era.

I mean, it's ok to be a little retarded. We all are. But.....

PS - USC, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Michigan, Texas, Nebraska, Tennessee, Penn State, LSU, and a few others would like a word.

PSS - Thank you for the FREE PUB! at the beginning of your statement.

You can continue trolling now.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018
    Bunch of retards beating each other up

It's USC and then everyone else.

Oregon vs Washington is a dumb debate.

If you are over 40 I guess you think Washington is better and if you are under then Oregon is way better.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    No arguments here
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Angry quook obk is best obk. Glad to see my comment spark some decent discussion around here lol

I'm not even charged to half quook. Bow down and recognize the accomplishments of the O, bitches. Acknowledge that we? are your betters in football accomplishments and I'll go easier on the beatdowns next time. The case has been laid out and the facts presented. The 2 undefeated seasons cancel each other out. The program with the most playoff wins is the more storied program. #QuookLogic is #WinningLogic
    We've been undefeated more than once. And we have more than one REAL national title.

Looks like I win again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Quite literally the only thing Oregon is more storied in is Heisman winners. And yes, Marcus was amazing.

But even with a 12 year stretch of dominance by Oregon and Washington hitting the ultimate depths of hell, Oregon is still behind in every metric.
    No category for playoff wins in this display. GTF outta here with this doog shit. Win/loss records, NFL drafts picks, weeks at #1 etc., none of that matters. Only playoff wins & national championships (which require playoff wins in the modern era) matter. UO has 1 playoff win. UW has zero playoff wins. UO played in 2 natty games. UW has never played in one. UW has half a voted natty. UO matched that accomplishment in 2010 with an undefeated season. In short, UO will be the dominant program until UW gets a playoff win. Then both programs will be on equal footing again.
    I know you are trolling, because nobody but Hondo can be this stupid.
    He is completely serious.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If you are over 40 I guess you think Washington is better and if you are under then Oregon is way better.

No it isn't. Fuck that shit and everyone that regurgitates it. They haven't been relevant this decade at all. They are no different than any other PAC team until they are, and deserve no special consideration just because they're USC.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No it isn't. Fuck that shit and everyone that regurgitates it. They haven't been relevant this decade at all. They are no different than any other PAC team until they are, and deserve no special consideration just because they're USC.
    *Defending Pac-12 Champions USC
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I get that you like to suck their cock, you're a UW fan, that comes with the territory.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I get that you like to suck their cock, you're a UW fan, that comes with the territory.
    Real recognize real
  • Options
    dflea said:

He's like that fat, ugly bitch that thinks hot women that wear revealing clothes are slutty and cheap.

Accidentally upload a pic of your wife there?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    No.

Go eat another donut, fat ass. And tell everyone about your glorious first loser season again.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    USC are the PAC champions. So what, no one gives a shit because they didn't make the playoffs. UW has, but their fans act like they would rather ride shotgun with USC being in the driver's seat. UW has a serf mentality when it comes to USC. It's pathetic. UO never respected them or gave a single fuck about them during the run, never saw itself as USC's inferior, and accomplished more in a few short years than UW accomplished in 128.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

USC are the PAC champions. So what, no one gives a shit because they didn't make the playoffs. UW has, but their fans act like they would rather ride shotgun with USC being in the driver's seat. UW has a serf mentality when it comes to USC. It's pathetic. UO never respected them or gave a single fuck about them during the run, never saw itself as USC's inferior, and accomplished more in a few short years than UW accomplished in 128.

"The run" = That time we were relevant and almost accomplished something!!!1

Shit like this is embarrassing to PROUD Pac-12 schools like UW and USC. Hope Chip can lead UCLA back to relevance again, because I know Oregon isn't coming back and this conference needs all the respect it can get.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Punk talk from a never-was.

"The run" is first loser talk for losing the big game, isn't it?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

"The run" = That time we were relevant and almost accomplished something!!!1

Shit like this is embarrassing to PROUD Pac-12 schools like UW and USC. Hope Chip can lead UCLA back to relevance again, because I know Oregon isn't coming back and this conference needs all the respect it can get.

Wood all day airrrryy day.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    dflea said:

Punk talk from a never-was.

"The run" is first loser talk for losing the big game, isn't it?
    UW = never-has been to the big game. And never will as long as it's content riding shotgun to USC.

USC and UO are the only two PAC schools to ever play in a championship game. It makes more sense for UO to pump them than it does fans of a loser school that, along with the coogs, has never tasted that rarified air.