Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UWs highest rated commited recruit shows off athletic prowess

Comments

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Practicing the Fight on dance.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Our (?) QB rules at pilates. Look out, Saban!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Where are the clips of him drinking raw eggs?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018
    dnc said:

Funny shit, but even more disturbing is this is an FSP video. One of the main reasons we(?) were excited Morris committed to UW was he was going to give us a foothold in Rise (rip). If he switched to FSP rather than going with everyone else to Heir he becomes that much less valuable.

He still works with Rise QB coach, Johnny Durocher. That said, Rise, as a company, has had issues of their own

Komo4: http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/high-school/article194471149.html
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

Funny shit, but even more disturbing is this is an FSP video. One of the main reasons we(?) were excited Morris committed to UW was he was going to give us a foothold in Rise (rip). If he switched to FSP rather than going with everyone else to Heir he becomes that much less valuable.

He still works with Rise QB coach, Johnny Durocher. That said, Rise, as a company, has had issues of their own

No shit, that's why I said "rather than going with everyone else to Heir".

Chinteresting that he still trains with DuRocher, but that doesn't really help us. All the former Rise talent is with Heir.

Reggie Jones is a major bitch.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

No shit, that's why I said "rather than going with everyone else to Heir".

Chinteresting that he still trains with DuRocher, but that doesn't really help us. All the former Rise talent is with Heir.

Reggie Jones is a major bitch.
    Heir, smare. After almost four years on HH, I have a hard enough time keeping up with the fucking acronyms.

I’ll work the phones and see what I can uncover.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Where are the clips of him drinking raw eggs?

And lifting cargo nets full of rocks in the Siberian tundra