Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Reading a book called Everybody Loves our Town

13»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Posts: 25,427
    Butler Cabin Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

YLFJ! YNHF!

Meet you in the center lane of eastbound highway 16. Come say it to my face!
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Posts: 739
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

I have a scar on my abdomen from breaking up a fight at a house party back in high school (some dude had a knife lol) and I was robbed at gun point back in my hustlin days. I joke about Tac Town Tuff, but there is some truth there.

If you'd been tac town tuff you would have been the one with a knife.
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 22,424
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers
    PurpleJ said:

I have a scar on my abdomen from breaking up a fight at a house party back in high school (some dude had a knife lol) and I was robbed at gun point back in my hustlin days. I joke about Tac Town Tuff, but there is some truth there.

FSAF
    PurpleJ
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 22,424
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

PurpleJ said:

Hard to hold a knife while smoking a bong.
    pawzPurpleJUW_Doog_BotDerekJohnson
  • pawzpawz Posts: 4,994
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

I have a scar on my abdomen from breaking up a fight at a house party back in high school (some dude had a knife lol) and I was robbed at gun point back in my hustlin days. I joke about Tac Town Tuff, but there is some truth there gender reassignment surgery.

NTTIAWWT
    DerekJohnson
  • El_KEl_K Posts: 108
    100 Comments 25 Up Votes 25 Awesomes First Anniversary
    It is not AIDS, it is the AIDS. Diseases and maladies sound better with "the" in front of them
    dfleaPurpleJ
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Posts: 25,427
    Butler Cabin Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

PurpleJ said:

No that's pussy shit and there's always the chance that you're the guy who brings a knife to a gun fight.