Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to OBK

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Congrats on your big get. Get ready for Duck Talk.

Joey and Hugh breaking down Oregon football.

Black eye for my Dawgs.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2018
    haie said:

OBK has no idea what’s going on because he’s poor and can’t live/work in Portland.

In the civilized part of Oregon they already know that they can’t get an a elite coach so they need to accumulate as much talent as possible and shoot for 9 wins and an upset against the throne of the Northwest.

Everyone else involved are just poor jack ducks awaiting his year’s jersey combos...

@oregonblitzkrieg

"Throne of the Northwest" is for coogs, doogs and square pieces of shit with no women and blogs about golf because they program for a living. Take this shit to "The Shire" forum and start another GOT thread, dweeb. The flagship school of Nike has higher ambitions than that. Provincial thrones are for Adidas schools.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm down for the shire forum

I am too, only if @Khaleesi is there though.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon obsession isnt a good look.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

haie said:

OBK has no idea what’s going on because he’s poor and can’t live/work in Portland.

In the civilized part of Oregon they already know that they can’t get an a elite coach so they need to accumulate as much talent as possible and shoot for 9 wins and an upset against the throne of the Northwest.

Everyone else involved are just poor jack ducks awaiting his year’s jersey combos...

@oregonblitzkrieg

"Throne of the Northwest" is for coogs, doogs and square pieces of shit with no women and blogs about golf because they program for a living. Take this shit to "The Shire" forum and start another GOT thread, dweeb. The flagship school of Nike has higher ambitions than that. Provincial thrones are for Adidas schools.
    I don’t doubt you have higher aspirations personally. Your school made it clear they don’t though.

I miss OREGON, dammit.
    If true, they need to get their shit together or put me in charge as head coach.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Oregon obsession isnt a good look.

Why? Ducks are back to being funny again. Little brother is BACK.

I'm sure a coog gets jealous though.