Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump meltdown

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
@RaceBannon , Trump said the allegations about Jackson were false. Is he right or is your news source that stated he was drunk the whole Obama administration right?

It was a tough morning for the president. The news broke just before Trump went on Fox that his nominee to run the Veterans Administration, Dr. Ronny Jackson, has dropped out of consideration. “These are all false accusations,” Trump said about allegations of drunken behavior and worse regarding Jackson. Again and again, over the course of 30 minutes, Trump went on long, loopy, repetitive riffs about how “fake” and “phony” everything is: the Jackson allegations, Comey’s memos, Stormy Daniels’s assertions, the Robert Mueller investigation. The hosts kept trying to bring up Kanye West’s pro-Trump tweets, but all they got were warmed-over campaign lines about how “black unemployment is at the lowest” and how the Republican party is better for African-Americans: “If you go back to the Civil War, it was the Republicans who did the thing.” In Trump-speak, “Did the thing” = “freed the slaves.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-fox-friends-meltdown-130955283.html

Comments

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Reading that, it almost feels like Yahoo may have a slight slant towards how they view our president.

Weird.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Alexis said:

Reading that, it almost feels like Yahoo may have a slight slant towards how they view our president.

Weird.

“People dont realize, if you go back to the civil war, it was republicans who did the thing.”

DJT, POTUS
    April 26, 2018

For fuck’s sake you trumpanzees got conned.
  • Options

What are you fucking babbling about?

Not surprised you don't get it.
  • Options

So.....let me get this straight.

The physician who provided medical care for the most powerful person on Earth during three separate presidencies over the course of 12 years suddenly has a two page document appear the same week he is nominated?!?

I'm sorry - but that's bullshit. Produce substantiating documentation dated timely somewhere during those 12 years and I might be able to buy off. Otherwise, this is mudslinging politics as usual. You don't stick around 12 years in a political environment (covering not just GOP presidencies but also two terms of a Democrat as POTUS) if there's THAT much dirt out there. It just doesn't happen - it most definitely doesn't happen in a place like DC filled with backstabbers and political gymnasts looking to take the next step up the ladder.

So what you are saying is, the bullshit about him being drunk and passing out drugs like candy was fake news? Remember that's the conservative response to the Democrat response to his nomination. I think @RaceBannon succumbed to fake news again, which Trump confirmed.
  • Options

Alexis said:

Weird.

“People dont realize, if you go back to the civil war, it was republicans who did the thing.”

DJT, POTUS
    April 26, 2018

People forget the Democrats had to get by Reconstruction to get their own Jim Crow laws in there.

Trump. His voters. That makes two. Who else forgets basic facts?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

The physician who provided medical care for the most powerful person on Earth during three separate presidencies over the course of 12 years suddenly has a two page document appear the same week he is nominated?!?

I'm sorry - but that's bullshit. Produce substantiating documentation dated timely somewhere during those 12 years and I might be able to buy off. Otherwise, this is mudslinging politics as usual. You don't stick around 12 years in a political environment (covering not just GOP presidencies but also two terms of a Democrat as POTUS) if there's THAT much dirt out there. It just doesn't happen - it most definitely doesn't happen in a place like DC filled with backstabbers and political gymnasts looking to take the next step up the ladder.

So what you are saying is, the bullshit about him being drunk and passing out drugs like candy was fake news? Remember that's the conservative response to the Democrat response to his nomination. I think @RaceBannon succumbed to fake news again, which Trump confirmed.
    The shit about him was what was used to kill his nomination. I defended him by using Obama's own words.

How fucking stupid are you? Stupid enough to believe that he became a pill popping drunk when he went to work for Trump

What

a

moron
    Trump said he wasn't a pill popping drunk.

HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,222
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The shit about him was what was used to kill his nomination. I defended him by using Obama's own words.

How fucking stupid are you? Stupid enough to believe that he became a pill popping drunk when he went to work for Trump

What

a

moron
    Trump said he wasn't a pill popping drunk.

HTH
    Stick to one story moron

Nobody other than you think Trump or me were smearing him

What a fucking moron
  • Options
    Alexis said:

Alexis said:

Weird.

DJT, POTUS
    April 26, 2018

Trumpanzees! LOL. That's better than Whoregon! Where do you come up with this stuff! Great work!
    People don’t realize, trump loves the poorly educated.
  • Options

Alexis said:

Alexis said:

Weird.

DJT, POTUS
    April 26, 2018

Trumpanzees! LOL. That's better than Whoregon! Where do you come up with this stuff! Great work!
    We saw that the 8000000000000th time you posted it months ago.
    You sound upset.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Alexis said:

Alexis said:

Weird.

DJT, POTUS
    April 26, 2018

We saw that the 8000000000000th time you posted it months ago.
    You sound upset.
    You sound like Hondo.
  • Options

Jesus Christ you’re a fucking idiot.

Holy fuck. This thread was the straw that broke the camel's back.

@Swaye I did it.