Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump admits it

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Arguing that Cohen was one of his "many attorneys," Trump said: "He represents me like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal," and added, "From what I see, he did absolutely nothing wrong. There were no campaign funds going in." The telephone connection seemed to cut out for a few seconds after Trump mentioned Daniels.

Cohen is under federal criminal investigation in New York into his personal business dealings. Trump said he has been told he was not involved.

Daniels' attorney Michael Avenatti responded Thursday: "Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen previously represented to the American people that Mr. Cohen acted on his own and Mr. Trump knew nothing about the agreement with my client, the $130k payment, etc. As I predicted, that has now been shown to be completely false."

Avenatti told the AP on Thursday, "This is going to add considerable momentum to our effort to depose the president and place him under oath in an effort to discover which version of the facts is accurate."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cohen-represents-him-crazy-stormy-daniels-deal-130753405--politics.html

Comments