Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Purple Clam Dip’s Parting Words

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Dawgman gets paying customers because retards like PLSS pay to read about the size of our recruits' dongs on a daily basis. Then they come here to project their homoerotic fantasies on us. Puppy, do us all a favor and use a loaded 12 gauge rather than the 14 inch black dildo next time you "scout recruits", you weird little cock fiend. Maybe it will go off and you'll make the evening news. Only thing of note you'll ever accomplish in life butt fungus. You get ring sting thinking about some 5* long snapper from Bellevue while Nick Saban is getting fitted for his new thumb ring. Think about that.

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The lack of these was a key reason I left dawgman. Does anyone know if they hand measured or laser measured? I dont want to signed up if they aren't accurate.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Dawgman gets paying customers because retards like PLSS pay to read about the size of our recruits' dongs on a daily basis. Then they come here to project their homoerotic fantasies on us. Puppy, do us all a favor and use a loaded 12 gauge rather than the 14 inch black dildo next time you "scout recruits", you weird little cock fiend. Maybe it will go off and you'll make the evening news. Only thing of note you'll ever accomplish in life butt fungus. You get ring sting thinking about some 5* long snapper from Bellevue while Nick Saban is getting fitted for his new thumb ring. Think about that.

Dont try puppy's schtick...you dont have that talent. Back to your AA studies at SSCC...you'll never matriculate to UW, but EWU has a winner to follow, and a course load more appropriate for your intelligence level. At least Race has the ability to fire back at Pup...You? Well let's just say J could do standup compared to you youngins.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

Dont try puppy's schtick...you dont have that talent. Back to your AA studies at SSCC...you'll never matriculate to UW, but EWU has a winner to follow, and a course load more appropriate for your intelligence level. At least Race has the ability to fire back at Pup...You? Well let's just say J could do standup compared to you youngins.

I thought you left...?
    He just can’t quit HH
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pup's gone. Just want HH to be here In August when I return. This place goes on life support everytime i go on sabbatical. With base and packthecrack hijacking the joint It'll be too late, plug pulled. Pup just plugged unit in o way out...tick..tick...tick

I saw the Who during their first farewell tour in 1989, then again in 1996, 2002, and sometime in 2006 or 2007.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Pup's gone. Just want HH to be here In August when I return. This place goes on life support everytime i go on sabbatical. With base and packthecrack hijacking the joint It'll be too late, plug pulled. Pup just plugged unit in o way out...tick..tick...tick

LEAVE!!!
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

If we are bashing crack then I'm out!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baseman said:

We're doing standup jokes now?
    Gate.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    CrimsonTacoTide > PurpleClamDip
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,460
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2018

CrimsonTacoTide > PurpleClamDip