Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Times Change

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited April 2018 in Tug Tavern

Young fish won’t remember Nancy Regan’s “Just say no” to drugs PSA which later evolved into “Hugs not Drugs”

Today Drugs are OK! while Hugs leave you open to costly settlements, lawsuits, and possible jail time.

We live in interesting times

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Young fish won’t remember Nancy Regan’s “Just say no” to drugs PSA which later evolved into “Hugs not Drugs”

Today Drugs are OK! while Hugs leave you open to costly settlements, lawsuits, and possible jail time.

I like freedom to use what drugs I want. I'm ok with not grabbing strange women in the pussy.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

*Tims

*Chinteresting Tims
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

I like freedom to use what drugs I want. I'm ok with not grabbing strange women in the pussy.
    Jesus.

If they are into you it's all good you fool.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Not me! I'd rather have pussy. YMMV
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Whaddabout when they grab yours???