Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dylan Hall, 2019 4* BUCK, Lancaster (Ant. Valley), CA - Why would we offer?

Okay you fuckbags - so here is one for you guys. Today, we offered some Poly kid from fucking ATL who will never come here. Great, huh?

Well, anyway, we haven't offered Dylan Hall yet - a 6-5, 220 BUCK from Antelope Valley (shout out to Tommie Smith and Jeremiah Pharms!) who it takes three plays to see has HUGE TIME potential. I guess we haven't offered because we are waiting on A&M, Michigan, Oklahoma, Oregon, USC and UCLA to offer like we did with Jeremiah Martin. That's been a great strategy for us.

Anyway, if you want to feel like committing suicide because it is abundantly clear Coach K has no fucking idea what he's doing in recruiting (we offered Braelen Trice before this kid!?!?) have at his hudl: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9531485/5a2f083d15f70f03f8ed2bc3

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2018

I thought you already knew God hates us.

Allah*
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I thought you already knew God hates us.

Hates doesn't even begin to describe it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lancaster is the new South Central. We need to recruit there hard
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

As long as we get a great BUCK prospect NEXT year it doesn't really matter who we take this year.

So true. Bumper crop! SAVVY SMALLS!
    From him standing next to Suh, he not playing edge. Kid got a massive fucking frame, probably will be 310 easy
  • Options

As long as we get a great BUCK prospect NEXT year it doesn't really matter who we take this year.

So true. Bumper crop! SAVVY SMALLS!
    From him standing next to Suh, he not playing edge. Kid got a massive fucking frame, probably will be 310 easy
    NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN. Or, should we just tell him that Malloe is recruiting him for no real reason?
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Offers from only the Beavs and Cuogs. Either everyone else is wrong or it's grades/juvy record.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    At least his high school team wears Adidas. Maybe that's our fast-strategy strategy to attract fast strategy dudes?

Also, he looks SUPER raw. But with some quality coaching, could he be molded? You'll down vote me for this, like I do for 99% of Grinolds' posts, but, after just watching his Hudl, Trice looks faster and more athletic to me. He doesn't chuck dudes like this guy but yeah.

• Options
    Beno4Life said:

At least his high school team wears Adidas. Maybe that's our fast-strategy strategy to attract fast strategy dudes?

Also, he looks SUPER raw. But with some quality coaching, could he be molded? You'll down vote me for this, like I do for 99% of Grinolds' posts, but, after just watching his Hudl, Trice looks faster and more athletic to me. He doesn't chuck dudes like this guy but yeah.

Trice is a fucking slug compared to this guy. Trice is bigger, that's true... but this kid has crazy twitch. And Trice IS NOT athletic and this kid is. I don't know what you're watching, but this kid would be a killer in our D.

He's a three play player. All you need is three plays and you know he's special. No one 6-5, 220 moves like that.

Trice is a weak, un-athletic, half-white slug.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Reminds me a lot of Jeremiah Martin, really crazy speed that he doesn’t even know he has. I’d kill to see this guy (or being honest ANY FUCKING KID WITH TALENT) at BUCK for us.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    Caesar Rayford. Pass.
  • Options
    RealRhino said:

Caesar Rayford. Pass.

DIAF.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Trice is a fucking slug compared to this guy. Trice is bigger, that's true... but this kid has crazy twitch. And Trice IS NOT athletic and this kid is. I don't know what you're watching, but this kid would be a killer in our D.

I'm not seeing it. I watched aboout 10 plays of his hudl and he doesn't seem to get off the ball particularly quick and I don't see elite acceleration. Maybe it's looks like he's moving slowly because he's 6-6?

• Options

I'm not seeing it. I watched aboout 10 plays of his hudl and he doesn't seem to get off the ball particularly quick and I don't see elite acceleration. Maybe it's looks like he's moving slowly because he's 6-6?

Ugh, no.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    I don’t even have to watch the film to be angry anymore. What in the actual fuck are they doing in recruiting right now? It’s almost like we are being punked. I just don’t get the strategy at all.