Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,710
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    The Union won't win this one.

#whereimagetmyfruit?

#nomovies?

#whatisprivateequityanyway?

#doesitpoasthere?

#wheremygdp?

#wheremyrecroots?

#washingtonfootballiscookedandserved

I can do this all day suckuh!

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord.

Trump or Never Trump I am first and foremost a Union man. I'll be the first one joining the Washington Volunteer Brigade to go put down the rebellion. We're gonna go through Altadena like Grant through Richmond.

You won't make it through Compton rowboat!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,730
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump or Never Trump I am first and foremost a Union man. I'll be the first one joining the Washington Volunteer Brigade to go put down the rebellion. We're gonna go through Altadena like Grant through Richmond.

Fun fact - Compton is now 65% Mexican. Not that there is anything wrong with that but its not the Compton you grew up with

Sherman will burn LA from @CirrhosisDawg in Pasadena to the Santa Monica Pier
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Whatevs. We'll out go around their flank.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

As a scalawag, I would welcome the carpetbagging @YellowSnow under this scenario.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fun fact - Compton is now 65% Mexican. Not that there is anything wrong with that but its not the Compton you grew up with

I have a brother-in-law who is real Messican from Carson; he's a union man too.

Still leaves you with 35% mutha fuckas to contend with. Plus, the Messicans in Compton are no cakewalk Ese.

I know the NW Cavalry, Seattle / Portland divisions, will fall like Jake Browning trying to avoid the rush.

Whatevs. We'll out go around their flank.
    Well, there's only one flank. The other one is in the ocean. My $$ is on #itwontwerk.

I have a brother-in-law who is real Messican from Carson; he's a union man too.
    well, he and OBK will have that in common. I'm not sure it's enuff to overcum being Messican.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

This can all wait until 2019. I’ve been waiting decades to see the Huskies beat UCLA at the Rose bowl and play on Jan. 1 in Pasadena. That’s happening too.

Husky Rose Bowl run, then civil war. Tia.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I always thought California was their own country.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660

We(?) are undefeated against Messico.

Should have just kept Messico City when Winfield Scott overran it.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660
    HuskyJW said:

I always thought California was their own country.

No - just cunts.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Retards. All they'll end up doing is muddying the waters from the better proposal of dividing Cali into 3 states.

They'll be Havewateria, Boughtwateria and Crackeleria.
    salemcoog said:

Retards. All they'll end up doing is muddying the waters from the better proposal of dividing Cali into 3 states.

They'll be Havewateria, Boughtwateria and Crackeleria.

As long as Stanfurd is in Crackeleria I'm happy.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2018

Sherman will burn CA from @CirrhosisDawg in Pasadena Needles to the Santa Monica Pier