Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

All this winning gets tiring.

It just never ends
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Trump’s celebration meal:
    French toast
    French fries
    Duck l’orange
    Escargot
    Pate
    Cassoulet
    Brioche
    Croissants
    French onion soup
    Quiche
    Cordon blue
    Fondue

Trump is obese.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,778
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Melania was looking very Christie Brinkely/Uptown Girl'ish today in her bonnet.

Wood.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,169
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember when Clinton, Bill was in hot water we were told that it was quite common in France to have an intern in your desk drawer. Trump and this Maron kid seem to hit it off. We're like France now so can everyone just be happy?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2018

I remember when Clinton, Bill was in hot water we were told that it was quite common in France to have an intern in your desk drawer. Trump and this Maron kid seem to hit it off. We're like France now so can everyone just be happy?

If i were stuck with that butterface to the far left, I'd have a side carve myself. I'd hit Melania, but comparisons to Christie Brinkley are just fs.

Christie is an all-timer.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Agree. I thought we(?) hated France? Remember cheese eating surrender monkeys?

It does make sense that Trump would be attracted to France. Fundamental elements of trump’s foreign and domestic policies mimic French ones: protection of domestic industry, production and manufacturing; limited foreign intervention (reserved only for the approval of domestic consumption; never for anything like “human rights,” or for the good of allies.) The French also don’t care too much about marital infidelities and enjoying a promiscuous life style.

I’ve always held that that the French don’t suck. They are unpredictable as allies. They are reliable as friends.

US mainstays (politically and existentially) are the UK and Germany...

Oh well, vive la France!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I’ve always held that that the French don’t suck. They are unpredictable as allies. They are reliable as friends.

Oh well, vive la France!
    Krauts aren't really allies. They started one world war, played a significant role in starting another, and basically tried to hand western civilization over to the enemy in the past few years. The UK is the only cuntry in this group that can really be trusted to the bitter end.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So this avatarless @PurpleClamDip dude.

Boobs alt or Damoan alt????

I got my money on Boobs and I'm telling his wife that He's been lurking.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

J
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Agree. I thought we(?) hated France? Remember cheese eating surrender monkeys?

It does make sense that Trump would be attracted to France. Fundamental elements of trump’s foreign and domestic policies mimic French ones: protection of domestic industry, production and manufacturing; limited foreign intervention (reserved only for the approval of domestic consumption; never for anything like “human rights,” or for the good of allies.) The French also don’t care too much about marital infidelities and enjoying a promiscuous life style.

Oh well, vive la France!
    If we're going to start bashing promiscuity, then I'm fucking outta here!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,645
    salemcoog said:

He's gonna be pissed!
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2018
    Swaye said:

All this winning gets tiring.

When you're as fat as Trump, pretty much anything is tiring.

Word is, the Russian hooker videos show them doing all the work. Even in the golden shower scenes.