Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the mods

Kim, with respect, I think you can take a step back and understand that your paying subscribers shouldn’t be talked down to or have their posts censored regardless of their longevity on these boards or the frequency in which you answer their questions. Any of them.

It doesn’t take any effort to simply respond to the inquiry, takes even less to ignore it.

My advice to you is to be above it and just answer their question (or don’t) and move on. Your continued desire to chime in on threads solely for the purpose of telling people they shouldn’t be commenting on a topic doesn’t contribute to dialogue on the board, it suppresses it.

Apologies if I’m the kettle calling the pot black in this specific scenario, I’ve just seen this type of behavior from you (an admin) too many times to not say something

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I want to call cattle black. It’s in my nature.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Who poasted this gem?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How would you like to answer his phone for a day?
  • Options
    DarnoldPalmerDarnoldPalmer Member Posts: 59
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meek said:

How would you like to answer his phone for a day?

Haven't had a vacation in years.. I'll bite.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Kim, with respect, I think you can take a step back and understand that your paying subscribers shouldn’t be talked down to or have their posts censored regardless of their longevity on these boards or the frequency in which you answer their questions. Any of them.

It doesn’t take any effort to simply respond to the inquiry, takes even less to ignore it.

My advice to you is to be above it and just answer their question (or don’t) and move on. Your continued desire to chime in on threads solely for the purpose of telling people they shouldn’t be commenting on a topic doesn’t contribute to dialogue on the board, it suppresses it.

Apologies if I’m the kettle calling the pot black in this specific scenario, I’ve just seen this type of behavior from you (an admin) too many times to not say something

In the middle of the store?

No warning, just gone
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Another gem from Kim. Guy was asking about recruiting visit reports and immediately had his thread locked from anymore comments.

Mukhuskies
    Apr 21, 9:19 PM

Scott, will we get one Sunday night?

Kim Grinolds
    Apr 21, 9:23 PM

The answer is always the same every time you ask this.............As soon as they're contacted, there will be a report out here. If you truly want to be of some help, tell them to call us.

I feel bad for Kim. It is almost as if those are customers and pay him to have a product in a timely fashion. Those needy selfish fuckers!
    He should tell his customers to fuck off
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Another gem from Kim. Guy was asking about recruiting visit reports and immediately had his thread locked from anymore comments.

Mukhuskies
    Apr 21, 9:19 PM

Scott, will we get one Sunday night?

Kim Grinolds
    Apr 21, 9:23 PM

The answer is always the same every time you ask this.............As soon as they're contacted, there will be a report out here. If you truly want to be of some help, tell them to call us.

Literally hard to believe. Solid bidness model if you can get people to pay you to do your job for you though
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Ahh to be old, shriveled, miserable, sneering, and a lifetime message board moderator for a job. @Passion wants to punch him in the face. I just laugh at him. I'd rather right cross those that enable him.