Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ISAFNRC - Hip Hop Edition

1235»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

Return every cent of social security and cancel the program. Americans don't need the government to save for retirement. It's a scam for the government to force each working citizen to give them an interest free loan.

While I agree with your general premise, I've gotten to the age where I've taken a few walks on the beach with my wife and gained perspective.

That perspective tells me that, without a government sponsored retirement program, in the absence of general availability of corporate pensions, society in the United States as we know it would fail. The vast majority of our population absolutely needs Social Security to retire.you think there's a homeless problem now; 98% of that is just mental illness. You take away Social Security, and that more than quadruples. Even with the idea of giving back the money, it would be a fucking disaster. They need the annuity.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Billionaires pay for all the programs

You suck at math but you're great at talking points

Billionaires don’t pay payroll taxes. Thanks for playing.
    Spoken like an employee.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I always knew @doogsinparadise would be back I just didn't know it would take so long.

Try the football boreds, I hear they're great!