Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Aside from that DT, Oregon's "game-changing recruiting weekend" was quite the thud

you might be doogin' a bit

We? cristoballed 4 players over the weekend, a couple of four-star kids, and we're? on the verge of landing Jonah Tauanu'u

Oregon played its Spring game which also made a big impression on Tauanu'u.

"It was an amazing experience. It was good to see the development from last year under coach Cristobal. I got to talk to a lot of the other recruits and hang out with them. I talked to Logan and Andrew Faoliu, Keyon and Mase and Brandon Jones."

His mother also joined him on the visit and was equally impressed.

"My mom said it was an amazing trip. She said she had never been on a visit like that before."

At this point the nation's No. 61 ranked player said he has no other visits in mind.

"I'm still figuring out when I'm going to decide and what I want to do."

Tauanu'u said he could enroll early. He's still deciding on if he will enroll early or not.

Most of the kids Willie Lyles-Taggart got to commit at the big recrootin' events last year scattered when he decided to head home to Florida. I'm pretty pleased with Cristoballs' recrootin' prowess so far, especially on the OL.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Aside from that DT, Oregon's "game-changing recruiting weekend" was quite the thud

We? cristoballed 4 players over the weekend, a couple of four-star kids, and we're? on the verge of landing Jonah Tauanu'u

"It was an amazing experience. It was good to see the development from last year under coach Cristobal. I got to talk to a lot of the other recruits and hang out with them. I talked to Logan and Andrew Faoliu, Keyon and Mase and Brandon Jones."

"My mom said it was an amazing trip. She said she had never been on a visit like that before."

At this point the nation's No. 61 ranked player said he has no other visits in mind.

Tauanu'u said he could enroll early. He's still deciding on if he will enroll early or not.

Most of the kids Willie Lyles-Taggart got to commit at the big recrootin' events last year scattered when he decided to head home to Florida. I'm pretty pleased with Cristoballs' recrootin' prowess so far, especially on the OL.
    Dude crisoballz is not slouch when comes to recruiting
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

You guys are fags at a Lit Major school.

you guys are fags at a Swahili school

kutomba mbali
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

You guys are fags at a Lit Major school.

you guys are fags at a Swahili school

kutomba mbali
    Oregon can’t even put grads into their own tech scene in Portland/Beaverton, but still.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

PSWTLATLEFTEMTLTTTSWYMMTLAMOHSNUTTITDH

POTFD

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

PSWTLATLEFTEMTLTTTSWYMMTLAMOHSNUTTITDH

POTFD

Passport's oracy teleosaurian facemark decontaminating?
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Lol
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    AZDuck said:

Doesn’t matter if you can recruit if you can’t coach
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

AZDuck said:

Doesn’t matter if you can recruit if you can’t coach
    Tell that to Urban Meyer.