Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pretty obvious why Pup's been hyping Haener...

...for the last year. That guy needs to play...hope for blowouts as he needs reps for '19. Legit fucking backup...but Pup called that long ago

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

...for the last year. That guy needs to play...hope for blowouts as he needs reps for '19. Legit fucking backup...but Pup called that long ago

I stand with pup

Play haener
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Brock had a freakin rifle...sorry dude, I just was so used to your beautiful touch passes. But if any of you remember brock coming in in garbage time as a freshman-soph in state playoffs you'd know I accidentally overlooked him and what I'm talking about. I bet a nickle to a dogturd Steel2 is the only other who knows what I'm talking about.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

No, dont start Haener. Browning looked sharp. It's clear why he's the starter. If you cant see that find another sport..baseball and nascar will keep you occupied for 12 months

This
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795

No, dont start Haener. Browning looked sharp. It's clear why he's the starter. If you cant see that find another sport..baseball and nascar will keep you occupied for 12 months.

Haener has best arm since Brunell...

Yeah well Eason probably has the best arm in the cuntry soooo...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,820
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Brock had a freakin rifle...sorry dude, I just was so used to your beautiful touch passes. But if any of you remember brock coming in in garbage time as a freshman-soph in state playoffs you'd know I accidentally overlooked him and what I'm talking about. I bet a nickle to a dogturd Steel2 is the only other who knows what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I doubt many remember Puyallup playoff games from 1992 or some shit.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Eason's checkdown pass on 4th and long was cringeworthy.

Browning looked the best yesterday. I was impressed with Haener and he is the clear #2 right now. Mainly because he understands the playbook much better than the new guys. His TD throw on the deep post was beautiful. Browning couldn't have made that throw.
  • Options

No, dont start Haener. Browning looked sharp. It's clear why he's the starter. If you cant see that find another sport..baseball and nascar will keep you occupied for 12 months.

Well there's more than 'the best arm in the cuntry ' to make it in Pete's system...and height isnt another. Haener puts time in weightroom and film study...that's obvious. We'll just have to wait fudgethepack ti see if Eason does. Clearly a weightroom he didnt climb off a coed for in Athens...

While your at it just close your legs, you dont know what your talking about
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Well there's more than 'the best arm in the cuntry ' to make it in Pete's system...and height isnt another. Haener puts time in weightroom and film study...that's obvious. We'll just have to wait fudgethepack ti see if Eason does. Clearly a weightroom he didnt climb off a coed for in Athens...

Haener looks more like a boys & girls club flag football team QB than a D1 college qb.
  • Options

Browning looked the best yesterday. I was impressed with Haener and he is the clear #2 right now. Mainly because he understands the playbook much better than the new guys. His TD throw on the deep post was beautiful. Browning couldn't have made that throw.

I think it was an intermediate crossing route but point taken. That was a fucking MONEY throw. And as I told steel2 yesterday, browning has NEVER made that throw between 2 guys in that tiny window.

Haener stand strong in there like drew cool breeze...browning pulls the franny Tarkington-Russel Wilson spin move backpedal every single time there's pressure If he does that next year you will see Haener. I was disappointed in that. Otherwise jb looked very good. But he HAS to break that habit. Step up in there...you're a senior. Let the tackles drive those guys behind you.

Understand Adam's was out, but Auburn is gonna send house at Jake. If he gets happy feet and UW falls behind by 21, you might see Haener in 2nd half
  • Options

Haener looks more like a boys & girls club flag football team QB than a D1 college qb.
    Haener is a stout 6'-200 dude. Most stout QB on team besides Sirmon, who sadly cant hit the sea from a cruise ship yet. Freshmen aren't playing over haener... get used to that fact. Both will prolly redshirt if not for injury. Eason will have work to do to unseat Jake III
  • Options

That's sad considering 95% of Yahoo's hear call themselves dawgfans. Husky history is as important as present-future. Why millennials cannot put anythinthing in perspective, and not just football..."hi mommy I'm not ready to leave yet...maybe my 27th birthday? I promise no later than 29...just waiting for a management position..."
  • Options
    edited April 2018

I think it was an intermediate crossing route but point taken. That was a fucking MONEY throw. And as I told steel2 yesterday, browning has NEVER made that throw between 2 guys in that tiny window.

Haener stand strong in there like drew cool breeze...browning pulls the franny Tarkington-Russel Wilson spin move backpedal every single time there's pressure If he does that next year you will see Haener. I was disappointed in that. Otherwise jb looked very good. But he HAS to break that habit. Step up in there...you're a senior. Let the tackles drive those guys behind you.

Understand Adam's was out, but Auburn is gonna send house at Jake. If he gets happy feet and UW falls behind by 21, you might see Haener in 2nd half

Haener sucks and your prognostications are shit. He's nothing like Drew Brees. That's like comparing fucking Brayden Lenius to Calvin Johnson because they are both 6"5.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

I don't want to see Auburn up 21, but a Haener appearance in this situation would be a positive.
  • Options

Haener sucks and your prognostications are shit. He's nothing like Drew Brees. That's like comparing fucking Brayden Lenius to Calvin Johnson because they are both 6"5.
    Drew breeze was a RS freshman too, and at Purdue for a reason....ignorant slut. Packthefudge...watch an AMERICAN football game and check the fuck back
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2018
    It's funny to see puppy calling backthepack "dude" because btp is like 19.

must have been the first time puppy assumed someone is older than their real age
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

That's sad considering 95% of Yahoo's hear call themselves dawgfans. Husky history is as important as present-future. Why millennials cannot put anythinthing in perspective, and not just football..."hi mommy I'm not ready to leave yet...maybe my 27th birthday? I promise no later than 29...just waiting for a management position..."
    history isnt nearly as important as the last 5-10 years