Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who's ready for HH's biggest circle jerk in history?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You idiots. The best day for this bored was when we beat USC in 2015 at USC on a Thursday. That morning Colid Cowherd said that Sark had USC “freaking rolling”, and Pete would never do anything at UW.

Sark went balistic on a frosh after a dumb penalty, producing a fantastic gif; and a few quarters later came the PeteStare.gif of Littleton, that to me was my first, “oh shit” moment with Pete.

Myles Gaskin gashed USC. Our defense started to get it together that game, Zach Banner cried into the flag of Guam while being consoled by his Husky Legend Dad while longily looking at Pete while he was interviewed by ESPN.

Three days later Sark shows up to work on an absolute bender and is fired with cause.

Nothing will ever top that week.

Zack banner crying in the background was cherry on top of Sunday. Fuck, that was great night to be a husky
    And all of Guam wept with him.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

You idiots. The best day for this bored was when we beat USC in 2015 at USC on a Thursday. That morning Colid Cowherd said that Sark had USC “freaking rolling”, and Pete would never do anything at UW.

Sark went balistic on a frosh after a dumb penalty, producing a fantastic gif; and a few quarters later came the PeteStare.gif of Littleton, that to me was my first, “oh shit” moment with Pete.

Myles Gaskin gashed USC. Our defense started to get it together that game, Zach Banner cried into the flag of Guam while being consoled by his Husky Legend Dad while longily looking at Pete while he was interviewed by ESPN.

Three days later Sark shows up to work on an absolute bender and is fired with cause.

Zack banner crying in the background was cherry on top of Sunday. Fuck, that was great night to be a husky
    And all of Guam wept with him.
    He had it draped over him too, while he was crying lol
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This is close... http://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/44352/let-s-recap-the-past-week

Smash coogs, Taggart burns down Oregon, Fiesta Bowl bid, and Oregon State steals Smiff.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Swaye said:

You evidently weren't around the day Pete was hired. Doog bedlam.

I still say the day Sark took the SC jerb was the greatest day in HH history.
    I was at the airport with my kids. I got a text with the news. My youngest asked her other dad why I was crying.
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover And it was later that week that I sent you the 2AM text that UW hired Mora
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Some technically gifted writing here Poopsi, I must say.