Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I had lunch with an Auburn fan today

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Work associate. Had spoken to him a few times before, first time meeting him face to face today. When he mentioned he was an Auburn fan I said "you know we play you guys in the opener this year in Atlanta". He said without a hint of sarcasm "Oh really? I don't think Bama plays anybody in their opener either."

Win this fucking game Peterman.

You should have murdered him.
    I support this call for genocide.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Work associate. Had spoken to him a few times before, first time meeting him face to face today. When he mentioned he was an Auburn fan I said "you know we play you guys in the opener this year in Atlanta". He said without a hint of sarcasm "Oh really? I don't think Bama plays anybody in their opener either."

Win this fucking game Peterman.

And people wonder why I hate the $EC
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Does he have a Runner Up in the 2017 Pseudo National Championship shirt?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Passion said:

auburn's starting defensive tackles are named Dontavius Russell and Derrick Brown.

We're doomed.

Wasn't there a Derrick Brown at UW a few years ago that we? nicknamed lady fingers?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    That's exactly what Georgia said years ago...although with less coming back, and no StidHammer. Still they're replacing meaningful bodies on both lines and TB. That might make game a bit more even. Game will hinge on Gaines, Potatoe and Bosworth's production. On offense, Jake. That simple. The oline and TE's have an advantage on paper. Jake HAS to stay home. He's never done it vs the big boys. This is his big chance and possibly last to win a marquee game by trusting his pocket, however small... Stay Home socks, step up in there, hit guys with purple jerseys. He can do it
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bless your heart!