Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mycah Pittman, 4* 2019 WR, Calabasas (HS), CA - Offered 4/19/18

Comments

• Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If he commits to Oregon:

Oregon Fans: "QUUUAAAK! Take that UW! Top-5 class in the nation right now. Cristobal is kicking Petersen's ass"

UW Fans with a brain: "But UW canceled his official visit and moved on. This isn't a win for Oregon over UW."

Oregon Fans: "Yeah sure buddy, cause UW is just out here turning down 4-star recruits, yeah right. The old WDWHA"

UW fans with a brain: "Yeah, they are and yes they didn't want him."

Oregon Fans: "Whatever man, you're full of shit. Good luck with all those 3-stars. Petersen starting to recruit like Helfrich."

Retard doogs on Doogman: "What happened!? I thought we were recruiting this kid! Oregon is killing us! Why is Petersen taking 3-stars and turning away 4-stars!!?"

Then another debate about star rankings starts again and round and round we go.

What do you guys think of this poast? Personally, I think it's a good read.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If he commits to Oregon:

Oregon Fans: "QUUUAAAK! Take that UW! Top-5 class in the nation right now. Cristobal is kicking Petersen's ass"

UW Fans with a brain: "But UW canceled his official visit and moved on. This isn't a win for Oregon over UW."

Oregon Fans: "Yeah sure buddy, cause UW is just out here turning down 4-star recruits, yeah right. The old WDWHA"

Oregon Fans: "Whatever man, you're full of shit. Good luck with all those 3-stars. Petersen starting to recruit like Helfrich."

Retard doogs on Doogman: "What happened!? I thought we were recruiting this kid! Oregon is killing us! Why is Petersen taking 3-stars and turning away 4-stars!!?"

one of your better posts, do others here agree?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

If he commits to Oregon:

Mosster47 : If we get Pittman and Herby comes back next year we’re the natty is ours.
    MossterFS: Pittman will never play for us. We only took him to get inside position for recruiting his brother as a grad transfer.
    I like Pittman. He is a talented Delgado.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

el oh el
    “Oregon is way greater chance to play early because of their depth chart. I mean, who do they really have? They don’t have too much. No disrespect to the receivers there, but right now they have nobody who has stepped up to be that guy. The depth chart is open and the coaches are great coaches.”

He’s growing on me
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

el oh el
    “Oregon is way greater chance to play early because of their depth chart. I mean, who do they really have? They don’t have too much. No disrespect to the receivers there, but right now they have nobody who has stepped up to be that guy. The depth chart is open and the coaches are great coaches.”

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

el oh el

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn you are one pathetic loser.... No offense!
    None taken
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Now I understand lol.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I don't mean to offend but your pussy smells like three day old tuna fish

still did stop you from fancy feasting on it race. what you got so say for yourself now?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I bet this film was Petersen's suggestion
    Why is the ‘I’ the only letter that isn’t capitalized?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I bet this film was Petersen's suggestion
    If it’s not a snowboarding video commitment I’m out.