Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Four positions to watch at Husky Football Spring Preview (KOMO link 4 for reals)

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

I'm really fucking tired of reading about how important the returns of McClutchins and Pounds are. Even little true frosh Trey Lowe gets a mention. Not a word about the two legit, >6', speedy 4* athletes who redahirted at receiver last year.

Fucking THIS.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

I'm really fucking tired of reading about how important the returns of McClutchins and Pounds are. Even little true frosh Trey Lowe gets a mention. Not a word about the two legit, >6', speedy 4* athletes who redahirted at receiver last year.

I've been reading that as well, luckily Ty Jones has passed all of them up on the depth, hopefully Osborne will as well in the fall.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I've been reading that as well, luckily Ty Jones has passed all of them up on the depth, hopefully Osborne will as well in the fall.
    I'm hoping not. Probably not realistic but I hope Cook and Bynum are good enough to force redshirts on the incoming guys.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    At least the editorial keeps the guys "stepping up" cliche going. Can't hear that too many times.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Chico is important. He’s a good player who has flashed.
    He's very limited by his size and is solid, not exceptional when he has the ball. He can be a valuable role player, but not a primary receiver.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    chuck said:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Chico is important. He’s a good player who has flashed.
    He's very limited by his size and is solid, not exceptional when he has the ball. He can be a valuable role player, but not a primary receiver.

Is that how I came across? Haha fucking kill me, please.