Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Butchering deer in front of Vegan Protestors

Comments

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I love deer and elk meat too but don't have to brag about it
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

People are offended by venison. I wonder if these idiots realize they wouldn't even be here without venison because their idiot ancestors would have starved to death. Fucking useless twats.

What's happening is useless twats like these vegan douches are getting drunk on power trips. Ironically, the restaurant owner being protested is actually doing a lot of good in his approach to locally sourcing the food he serves. They were offended by his sign, "Venison is the new Kale", so they're going to "show him". Social media, where there's no shortage of like minded in your face intolerant left wing douchebags, has made it easy to organize these kinds of meaningless protests. Our own herd needs thinning badly, the pussification of our species these fags are promulgating is in direct conflict with darwinism.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

People are offended by venison. I wonder if these idiots realize they wouldn't even be here without venison because their idiot ancestors would have starved to death. Fucking useless twats.

What's happening is useless twats like these vegan douches are getting drunk on power trips. Ironically, the restaurant owner being protested is actually doing a lot of good in his approach to locally sourcing the food he serves. They were offended by his sign, "Venison is the new Kale", so they're going to "show him". Social media, where there's no shortage of like minded in your face intolerant left wing douchebags, has made it easy to organize these kinds of meaningless protests. Our own herd needs thinning badly, the pussification of our species these fags are promulgating is in direct conflict with darwinism.
    this was quite an inspired rant soliloquy
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Joe Rogan kicks ass btw. Eco-terrorists can lick my balls.

A couple years ago I called him a meathead. I don't think that anymore. I don't know if he has changed or if I have (or both? Why not both?.gif). But I love his podcast. Would love to see him interview Charles Barkley for three hours!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

this was quite an inspired rant soliloquy
    Technically gifted vocabulary.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Joe Rogan kicks ass btw. Eco-terrorists can lick my balls.

A couple years ago I called him a meathead. I don't think that anymore. I don't know if he has changed or if I have (or both? Why not both?.gif). But I love his podcast. Would love to see him interview Charles Barkley for three hours!
    You were right the first time.