Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dark hypothetical: if Pete were to get hit by a bus, who would replace him in the interim?

13»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Trolling are you stones?

I've gotta admit my two favorite shows ever are both cartoons. Simpsons for the first ten years or so and South Park have eaten up more if my time than anything else ever filmed. They must be that good.
    What this tells me is you cant deal with the real world, like most millennials, so you need escape to cartoons to get through life...nut up bitch and occupy your time in the woods, mountains, plains, plateau's , the river, ocean the bar's where women hang...fuck, be a man for once in your life
    No women with a shaved beaver hangs out in the plains, plateaus, the rivers, and the woods. Mountains, beaches, and bars sure.
    Uh, ummm, yes they do dummy. And the coolest hottest chicks on the planet. No cheese, flab, attitude, cuntlike tendencies. Outdoor chicks are fucking smoking...and they shave pits and cooze, but dress in worn 501's and cross trainers or shit kickers and wranglers, spyder vests or filson natural blond pony-tails, real snow tans..they appreciate a good beer or glass of wine, a mountain bike or Sorrel Mare ride on a sunday morn after shots at 1:59 on the previous night.

Ever been at a mountain bar or cowpolk town bar, a barrel racing event, rodeo or supercross event ? Fuck no, none of ya has. These chicks would make yous here look like the pussys you are! They would'NT (edit) pull their sweaty panties off for any of you boots in tenny runners here
    Supercross is for rednecks.
    I hate rednecks as much as the next guy but Supercross is fucking awesome.

I'm really confused. Don't you live in a trailer and drive a Jeep? So you must hate yourself?

Or is that just a sympathy ploy to get into swamp girl panties?
    The fact that I live in a trailer is one of the big reasons why I hate rednecks.
    Yeah, caz no one that hates like family
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trolling are you stones?

I've gotta admit my two favorite shows ever are both cartoons. Simpsons for the first ten years or so and South Park have eaten up more if my time than anything else ever filmed. They must be that good.
    What this tells me is you cant deal with the real world, like most millennials, so you need escape to cartoons to get through life...nut up bitch and occupy your time in the woods, mountains, plains, plateau's , the river, ocean the bar's where women hang...fuck, be a man for once in your life
    No women with a shaved beaver hangs out in the plains, plateaus, the rivers, and the woods. Mountains, beaches, and bars sure.
    Uh, ummm, yes they do dummy. And the coolest hottest chicks on the planet. No cheese, flab, attitude, cuntlike tendencies. Outdoor chicks are fucking smoking...and they shave pits and cooze, but dress in worn 501's and cross trainers or shit kickers and wranglers, spyder vests or filson natural blond pony-tails, real snow tans..they appreciate a good beer or glass of wine, a mountain bike or Sorrel Mare ride on a sunday morn after shots at 1:59 on the previous night.

Ever been at a mountain bar or cowpolk town bar, a barrel racing event, rodeo or supercross event ? Fuck no, none of ya has. These chicks would make yous here look like the pussys you are! They would'NT (edit) pull their sweaty panties off for any of you boots in tenny runners here
    Reading puppy rants hungover is the best part of Hardcore husky.

#WhyIStayed