Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I just had a wonderful day providing 2nd yachts for the share holders. Whats your problem dude?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dude, there's plenty to criticize Trump for. Job numbers are definitely HondoFS to be harping on. If anything, Trump needs to raise interest rates like he promised to do and prevent another bubble. The unemployment rate is, if anything, to low at the moment. The only thing that might justify continuing to pump job numbers up at the current rate is a belief that they were suppressed by....the Obama administration.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Employment Situation Summary

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (3.7 percent), adult women (3.7 percent)

Structural unemployment is basically considered at 3% so if anything we have a labor shortage ATM.

[Total nonfarm payroll employment edged up by 103,000 in March, following a large
    gain in February (+326,000). In March, employment grew in manufacturing, health
    care, and mining. (See table B-1.)

In March, employment in manufacturing rose by 22,000, with all of the gain in the
    durable goods component. Employment in fabricated metal products increased over
    the month (+9,000). Over the year, manufacturing has added 232,000 jobs; the durable
    goods component accounted for about three-fourths of the jobs added.]

I'd think you were trolling if your other material didn't already give you a reputation for being stupid.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Dude, there's plenty to criticize Trump for. Job numbers are definitely HondoFS to be harping on. If anything, Trump needs to raise interest rates like he promised to do and prevent another bubble. The unemployment rate is, if anything, to low at the moment. The only thing that might justify continuing to pump job numbers up at the current rate is a belief that they were suppressed by....the Obama administration.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Employment Situation Summary

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (3.7 percent), adult women (3.7 percent)

Structural unemployment is basically considered at 3% so if anything we have a labor shortage ATM.

[Total nonfarm payroll employment edged up by 103,000 in March, following a large
    gain in February (+326,000). In March, employment grew in manufacturing, health
    care, and mining. (See table B-1.)

In March, employment in manufacturing rose by 22,000, with all of the gain in the
    durable goods component. Employment in fabricated metal products increased over
    the month (+9,000). Over the year, manufacturing has added 232,000 jobs; the durable
    goods component accounted for about three-fourths of the jobs added.]

I'd think you were trolling if your other material didn't already give you a reputation for being stupid.

I was told the tax cut would end job losses. Then when all these companies announced bonuses, Troomps were celebrating at the accomplishment of the tax cuts.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    [Total nonfarm payroll employment edged up by 103,000 in March, following a large gain in February (+326,000).]

Seriously? Did I miss the joke? Is this a parody account? No one is this dense.

Companies cut jobs, people get fired, there will always be stories about those things. This is anecdotal. In aggregate, we are seeing pretty much historically high jobs numbers.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

[Total nonfarm payroll employment edged up by 103,000 in March, following a large gain in February (+326,000).]

Companies cut jobs, people get fired, there will always be stories about those things. This is anecdotal. In aggregate, we are seeing pretty much historically high jobs numbers.

I’m hearing black employment is at an all time high!
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm going to assume you aren't very used to dealing with actual statistics and numbers from that comment. Black employment is actually up by a considerable amount since Trump took office compared to the previous guy....

Which of course you would know if you had bothered to click on the BLS link I provided. Or were you just going for race baiting bc race baiting?

That's the joke.

I'm going to assume you aren't very used to dealing with actual statistics and numbers from that comment. Black employment is actually up by a considerable amount since Trump took office compared to the previous guy....

Which of course you would know if you had bothered to click on the BLS link I provided. Or were you just going for race baiting bc race baiting?
    He said employment, not unemployment. Here's a better chart.

photo 8000DEB9-FB32-4630-8D1D-081AFBB8EEFB_zpsmnpxbl9z.png

Also, this is the joke from cirrhosis.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Christ.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GM cars suck. They're for people that can't get financed for Hondas and Toyotas. I like their trucks though.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    salemcoog said:

GM cars suck. They're for people that can't get financed for Hondas and Toyotas. I like their trucks though.

Who can get financing for one car but not another

In the same price range

Wtf

salemcoog said:

In the same price range

Wtf
    He's a coog, he's never bought a new car.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2018

salemcoog said:

In the same price range

Wtf
    Easy dude. I'm sure your Spark is an economical car.

Look up incentives.

One car maker has to give a shitload of them to make it attractive to buy their POS.

Others don't.