Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

McCabe officially a liar...

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
Part 1 of I'm sure a multiple releases from the IG...some people have high hopes for all this, but I have a feeling the DOJ won't do shite to any of these folks.

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

The amusing part of it all (you have to take something away from it...) is seeing all the rats scram...McCabe calling Comey a liar, Comey calling McCabe a liar, Comey saying Lynch is corrupt, Lynch saying Comey is a liar, and on and on... The sad thing is these HondoFS level morons were put in charge of incredibly important things, and they all appear to be bumbling fools.

Comments

• Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Q: Will President Trump fire Rod Rosenstein?

Press Secretary: "I don't have any announcements at this time"

Translation: Rod Rosentein is next on the chopping block.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Couple of interesting tidbits included in the report:
    -the fact that the IG interview with McCabe was not included (criminal prosecution actually coming...I’ll believe it when I see it)
    -the Deputy Attorney General (Sally Yates???) apparently actively worked to shut dow the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
    -McCabe really was a slimy snake in how he treated pretty much everybody and everything...should frighten everyone that somebody like this was that high up in law enforcement
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Couple of interesting tidbits included in the report:
    -the fact that the IG interview with McCabe was not included (criminal prosecution actually coming...I’ll believe it when I see it)
    -the Deputy Attorney General (Sally Yates???) apparently actively worked to shut dow the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
    -McCabe really was a slimy snake in how he treated pretty much everybody and everything...should frighten everyone that somebody like this was that high up in law enforcement

Noc