Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF is a "Minoritized Group"?

LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
WWU official statement on books being damaged in the library. Blah blah blah Jewish and other minoritized/blah blah groups.

obviously I paid attention to the article.
No link - find it yourself

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    White males are a minoritized group.

Used in a sentence:

White boy used to be a baller then bitches minoritized him.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I felt guilty so found the article http://komonews.com/news/local/wwu-plans-ceremony-to-replace-jewish-books-vandalized-at-school-library
    "Additional steps are also underway in order to deter further damage to Jewish Studies books as well as books pertaining to other minoritized or marginalized groups. Western is opposed to everything these hateful acts of vandalism represent."
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2018
    Minoritized = when you monetize minorities and then use them as political tools to achieve your goals. For example, democrats minoritize blacks, Messicans and gays, among other groups. They promise a bunch of hollow worthless shit they never intend to follow through on to get votes, then once in office, proceed to turn their political gains into political capital (real money) to benefit themselves.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Used in a sentence:

I think I got it - like a group of white guy dancers that culturally appropriated dance moves from the blacks and they have rhythm now
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    LebamDawg said:

Used in a sentence:

I think I got it - like a group of white guy dancers that culturally appropriated dance moves from the blacks and they have rhythm now
    Only in black face Al Jolson style.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Never sure whether progressives like the Jews or not.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    It's a word for what's going to happen to sledog and OBK and their people when my people overtake their people through our outbreeding program. We're in a tight race with the Mormons, but they're too worried about fitting in and have taken their eye off the ball.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

It's a word for what's going to happen to sledog and OBK and their people when my people overtake their people through our outbreeding program. We're in a tight race with the Mormons, but they're too worried about fitting in and have taken their eye off the ball.

No one has a chance against the mo mos
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    edited April 2018

What race would that be? Shemale isn't a race.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Sledog said:

The current but-not-for-long brown races boy. The black folks don't like you either. You and yours are good and fucked when we tip the scales to the majority. Day is coming boy.

Your grand children will most surely take the sun better than you do.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2018

Sledog said:

The current but-not-for-long brown races boy. The black folks don't like you either. You and yours are good and fucked when we tip the scales to the majority. Day is coming boy.

I hope mine do.

I gotta breed this shitty Irish skin out

Much as I like the blonde hoes I gotta procreate with a bit more melanin
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

I hope mine do.

I gotta breed this shitty Irish skin out

Much as I like the blonde hoes I gotta procreate with a bit more melanin
    #metoo
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Outbreeding being made possible by the misuse of contraceptives.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    edited April 2018

Sledog said:

So you're a Mexican again? Everyone knows your gender fluid but is race fluidity a thing?
  • Options
    No. No.

*you're

#thisdamnphone
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So you're a Mexican again? Everyone knows your gender fluid but is race fluidity a thing?
    Axe @backthepack
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of course - that is how you become minoritized
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750

Sledog said:

Quick question.... Cuz I'm a little slow sometimes.

But are you a Husky, Coug or Cane this week?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Quick question.... Cuz I'm a little slow sometimes.

But are you a Husky, Coug or Cane this week?
    Yes.