Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The truth about Pete: He wants to be a team with inferior athletes that outsmarts everyone

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

So you all, not just Chuckwagon Dan know, every one of Pete's classes were far and away better than any one of Snark's.

Pete said day 1 it would take 18 months to repair Sarks fucking pathetic roster. He was pretty damn accurate. Most You all jumped off wagon after Pete's 1st year , the rest besides Pup, Bates and Steel2, did after year 2.

Denny jumped off, back on after pac champ then back off after loss to bama, back on before PSU game then off after the game...see where I'm going? How bout a quick analogy. Like the DOW, best not to sell with every trump negative headline (Pete loss)...stick with Trumps (pete's) process and you'll be heavily rewarded...even after a 2000pt dip (7pt loss to PSU)

You fickle fucktards here...bunch of pansy ass bears'

And Pumpy predicts a Sark like 9-4 record this year (including, presumably, a bowl victory against a shit mid-major or Big 10 underachiever)
    Puppy hasnt made a prediction yet. Very clear my 8-5 prediction from 2 years ago has changed due to a certain few guys coming back for their senior seasons. Pay attention to the boards

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2018

Pup will not release his highly anticipated picks until after the bowl games.

Baze wil not release his picks crickets crickets...still waiting from his HH join date for 1...for comparison Pup has made over 500.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Pup will not release his highly anticipated picks until after the bowl games.

Baze wil not release his picks crickets crickets...still waiting from his HH join date for 1...for comparison Pup has made over 500.
    500 wrong picks! Way to go there, poopy love.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785

Pup will not release his highly anticipated picks until I see a few from yous cunts 1st. Sorry guys, gonna have to put Vegas on hold...no free rides from maestro himself this year. Now if a deed to the house is on the line I'll help on a case by case basis. If you' ve already made a wager and lose your trailer, I'll give you a basement dwelling in one of my many homes or ranch till you get on your feet, but you"ll have to buck hay for your keep. That would be comedy to watch. You can shovel horseshit out the stalls too if you cant cut it.

Taggart and Oregon winning the north in 18' primed for a natty run, huh pup?

Pup will not release his highly anticipated picks until I see a few from yous cunts 1st. Sorry guys, gonna have to put Vegas on hold...no free rides from maestro himself this year. Now if a deed to the house is on the line I'll help on a case by case basis. If you' ve already made a wager and lose your trailer, I'll give you a basement dwelling in one of my many homes or ranch till you get on your feet, but you"ll have to buck hay for your keep. That would be comedy to watch. You can shovel horseshit out the stalls too if you cant cut it.

What’s your 900#?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited April 2018

Kinda difficult without taggart eh base? But as puppy called in '16 after Oregon win, that herbert would make all conference honors in '18. Boy howdy did I see Herbert's talent before anyone else.

Oregon ain't winning a natty, but they are going to be formidable for sure. Dont expect a UW victory so easily down there. I dont like that game...will they beat UW? Just have to wait for puppy's picks. I called losses to ASU and Stanford last year
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785

Kinda difficult without taggart eh base? But as puppy called in '16 after Oregon win, that herbert would make all conference honors in '18. Boy howdy did I see Herbert's talent before anyone else.

Oregon ain't winning a natty, but they are going to be formidable for sure. Dont expect a UW victory so easily down there. I dont like that game...will they beat UW? Just have to wait for puppy's picks. I called losses to ASU and Stanford last year
    It's like 1984 around this bitch with ole' pump.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    AIRWOLF said:

I don't get why people engage actively with parody accounts.

To learn more euphemisms

Oregon ain't winning a natty, but they are going to be formidable for sure. Dont expect a UW victory so easily down there. I dont like that game...will they beat UW? Just have to wait for puppy's picks. I called losses to ASU and Stanford last year after they played
    Pay attention: Backpack not Base.
    edited April 2018

Sep 1 AUB - L
    Sep 8 UND - L
    Sep 15 @ UTAH - L
    Sep 22 ASU - L
    Sep 29 BYE
    Oct 6 @ UCLA - L
    Oct 13 @ ORE - L
    Oct 20 COLO - L
    Oct 27 @ CAL - L
    Nov 3 STAN - L
    Nov 17 ORST - L (to Babushka no less, FML)
    Nov 23 @ WSU - L
    PAC-12 Championship - L

TSIO. 0-12. Take all the screenshots you need.
    I stand with De_jour. OWEN 12 Life.
  • BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sep 1 AUB - L
    Sep 8 UND - L
    Sep 15 @ UTAH - L
    Sep 22 ASU - L
    Sep 29 BYE
    Oct 6 @ UCLA - L
    Oct 13 @ ORE - L
    Oct 20 COLO - L
    Oct 27 @ CAL - L
    Nov 3 STAN - L
    Nov 17 ORST - L (to Babushka no less, FML)
    Nov 23 @ WSU - L
    PAC-12 Championship - L

TSIO. 0-12. Take all the screenshots you need.
    zarezerwuj to
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I haven't read this thread. I disagree but your all wrong. Pete just wants to win. He is ready to pit down the stereo types and do everything he takes. They are LA centric now.
    Bread said:

I haven't read this thread. I disagree but your all wrong. Pete just wants to win. He is ready to pit down the stereo types and do everything he takes. They are LA centric now.

His QB Jake will do everything he can to win every game.