Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who’s the most under-appreciated player on the UW Huskies roster? That would be QB Jake Browning

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    His problem is that when the wall is coming down on him he needs to looks down the middle and hit one of our midgets on a quick slant for 10+ or a crossing routes for 20+. He doesn’t have the balls nor the arm to do that.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2018

"Browning is safely in Husky Hall of Fame, retired uniform number, all-time legend territory."

What does that asshole RACE BANNON have to say now!!!!!

(edited to add that asshole. Can't believe I forgot that. FML)
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

"Browning is safely in Husky Hall of Fame, retired uniform number, all-time legend territory."

Too damn funny. I loved Jake after Stanford 2016 and his point the next week. But he is what he is. A slightly above average noodle-armed pants shitter.
    THIS 4EVA BB.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Jake browning went to social media to let you shitheads know what he thinks

The line between critic and do-er becomes critically blurred when you are a podcast personality!
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    where are these so-called "rim-job cowboys" Larry Stones speaks of and where can I meet one?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    AIRWOLF said:

The most underappreciated player on the team is, by definition, always WTE. Steve Irwin, or whatever our punter is called, would be #2.

After that, I'd probably list Gaines and even Rapp.

Long snapper and Petersen disagree.

"Nobody wants to talk about the long-snapper," Petersen said, "but let me tell you, this guy can fire the rock. It's amazing how he can snap the ball."

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2018
    Gwad said:

Why don't you fucking do some stretching and fix your pelvic tilt fuck head. So tired of looking at your puff butt bullshit Jake. You should also try giving an authentic interview for once.
    Best qb room in the country...purty isnt it? Notice Jake looking off the safety already (in midseason form). That a boy Browning. Why he's the best returning qb, and 4-year starter, in the conference. Maybe the country
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    What a moron. So, apparently beating up on cal, oregon state and wazzu should make up for crapping the bed against good teams.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

Why don't you fucking do some stretching and fix your pelvic tilt fuck head. So tired of looking at your puff butt bullshit Jake. You should also try giving an authentic interview for once.
    Best qb room in the country...purty isnt it? Notice Jake looking off the safety already (in midseason form). That a boy Browning. Why he's the best returning qb, and 4-year starter, in the conference. Maybe the country
    Meds dialed in but most likely the wrong meds
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    Jake Browning is the David Crisp of football.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

#playoff
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    soccerdog
    8 hours ago

I am with you Larry. I doubt any of the detractors ever played major college football, let alone quarterbacked a major college team. We have been spoiled by just how great Jake is. We have been so lucky to have him during this "transition" period, or at any time ever. Without Jake, there is no way Washington has the sort of year his Freshman year, that allowed for such a great recruiting class. Without Jake, there is no way Washington gets the Playoffs his Sophomore year. Sure, there have been games here and there that got away, but Jake is not the only reason in any of them. On the flip side, there have been games when he has put the team on his back and carried the offense. So please, appreciate what we have while we have him, and get on board this Husky Train instead of blocking the tracks. (I am not forgetting about Miles and all the other great players on the team.)
  • Options
    Founders Club
    We have, by far, the most idiotic, drooling, zero-expectation fans in the country. This is the most upvoted comment on the doogpound:

Browning fan here

Quarterbacks get way too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses.
    Remember…
    Except for our loss to Arizona (very bad offense) I;m ready to give praise to Browning for; game management,accuracy,few turnovers and attitude as team member.
    Would one rather have Sam"turnover machine" Darnold ? He gets the press. I’ll take Jake "OKG" Browning. I love this kid !
    After 40 years of watching the Huskies…I’ll take the 30 wins these past three years (10 more this year) with Browning at the helm. If he’s not the best we’ve seen at Washington (huge challenge) then who is ? NFL does not count.This is UDub.
    "Under-appreciated" ? not by me.
    Posted by dawgincostarica on Apr 4, 2018 | 10:03 AM
  • Options
    Founders Club
    It hurts my brain and it eats at my soul.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Prove me wrong Cobra. Walk into Atlanta and put your nuts on the table. Beat the SEC in the South and you will be a legend around here, otherwise fuck off can't wait for Skinny.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,125
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

#NIT_BOUND
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    Founders Club
    I like to call the 2016 Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year under-appreciated. It's what I like to do.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    Founders Club

where are these so-called "rim-job cowboys" Larry Stones speaks of and where can I meet one?

Buy a subscription to @Swaye's Wigwam!!1!