Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Titus Toler, 2019 3* S, Bellflower (St. John Bosco), CA

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    pat_hm said:

Plans on having officials done this summer and wants to commit before the season starts.

Knows of 3 he will take visits to: Colorado, the dreaded Illinois, and UW. Seems like UW wants really likes him.

"I would say that the school pushing the hardest right now is Washington. I have been hearing a lot from coach Will Harris and coach Jimmy Lake, and I know that if I went there, I would be learning from the best. They are real knowledgeable."

Why would we want a kid that wants to “learn from the best.” Seems like such a liability. He’s much too humble for us. These are kids that ruin your culture. You can’t win with these kids. What on earth are Petersen and Lake thinking!?! It’s not like they have a track record of developing talent that is willing to learn and put in the work.
    We get it already that you hate black kids with egos. Give it a rest.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941

pat_hm said:

Plans on having officials done this summer and wants to commit before the season starts.

Knows of 3 he will take visits to: Colorado, the dreaded Illinois, and UW. Seems like UW wants really likes him.

"I would say that the school pushing the hardest right now is Washington. I have been hearing a lot from coach Will Harris and coach Jimmy Lake, and I know that if I went there, I would be learning from the best. They are real knowledgeable."

Why would we want a kid that wants to “learn from the best.” Seems like such a liability. He’s much too humble for us. These are kids that ruin your culture. You can’t win with these kids. What on earth are Petersen and Lake thinking!?! It’s not like they have a track record of developing talent that is willing to learn and put in the work.
    Huh? You’re clueless man. How’s Fremont these days?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He sucks.

Like Putney sucks?
    No - he's better than Putney, but I'm not a big fan. I see him as not outstanding on tape or physically. So... yeah. Plus I hate people named Titus.
    I mean, he's kinda skinny, but he's tall and fast as fuck.
    He tested at 5-11.5, 177, 4.57, 4.29 shuttle, 39.5pb and 37.0 vert.

Those are really good numbers, but not sure 'tall' and 'fast as fuck' come to mind.

His film is not amazing. It doesn't surprise me that our main competitors are Colorado and the dreaded Illinois.
    Didn’t you say the same shit about DNC’s Hampton last year?
    The year before I didn’t like Kent Love at first either. If I see senior film and go “holy shit!” like I did with Dom and KL I will happily change my tune.

He’s a DDY2 right now. He could be good. Good measeuables and okay tape.

It could be that our coaches are being told he’s a super stud that just hasn’t put it all together... I dunno.

Colorado and us isn’t a great sign, but I will LIPO.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

I responded to each of your posts with the quality they deserved.

Lets see if you continue the actual debate.

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

I responded to each of your posts with the quality they deserved.

Lets see if you continue the actual debate.
    No you accused me of hating black kids. Which is funny coming from a guy who’s handle is based on the whitest neighborhood in Seattle. I’ve been very clear about my aversion to “me first” players. Ego guys. Guys who’s only goal is 3 years in college to make the league. Oregon loves these guys. I don’t think they help win football games. Chris Petersen agrees. Ideally you find the best athletes with the best mindsets. Budda is the definition of this. I’ll take the guy that wants to learn over the kid who thinks he’s Deion Sanders and knows everything. Which is why I brought up other factors besides film. But you accused me of being racist when you know nothing about me man. Enjoy living in Fremont.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This thread seems to have taken a "dark" turn

I guess disliking guys who only play for themselves makes you a racist in the eyes of Mr Diversity Fremont. If only we had more people like him this world would be a better place.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pat_hm said:

I guess disliking guys who only play for themselves makes you a racist in the eyes of Mr Diversity Fremont. If only we had more people like him this world would be a better place.
    I was just making a stupid pun. I'm staying on the sidelines of this debate
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018
    Wtf? Who the fuck introduced aids to this thread so fast
    edited May 2018

That would be Mr. Fremont. Apparently I offended the white guy who lives in Fremont.
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pat_hm said:

That would be Mr. Fremont. Apparently I offended the white guy who lives in Fremont.
    I don’t know man, you’ve been going on a pro slow strat/try hard why guy tangent, which is fine, and yes Petermen does seem to have an affinity for these players, but you’re also disregarding the fact that fast strat guys aren’t put into that category by choice, and given the opportunity to learn in a system like ours they could take all of that talent and flourish, or whatever the shit it is DDY is always rambling about...

pat_hm said:

I don’t know man, you’ve been going on a pro slow strat/try hard why guy tangent, which is fine, and yes Petermen does seem to have an affinity for these players, but you’re also disregarding the fact that fast strat guys aren’t put into that category by choice, and given the opportunity to learn in a system like ours they could take all of that talent and flourish, or whatever the shit it is DDY is always rambling about...
    Try hard white guy? Find me a post where I advocated for that? You know it’s ok to disagree with people. We can all have different opinions. I happen to give Petersen the benefit of the doubt given his track record of developing talent. Others think he’s clueless and can’t relate to certain kids. I want the best football players who will do whatever it takes to win. Period.
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

Try hard white guy? Find me a post where I advocated for that? You know it’s ok to disagree with people. We can all have different opinions. I happen to give Petersen the benefit of the doubt given his track record of developing talent. Others think he’s clueless and can’t relate to certain kids. I want the best football players who will do whatever it takes to win. Period.
    I’m using white in the stereotypical sense like labeling a blocking te as a WTE or an athletic pass catcher as BTE. Doesn’t mean they had to be white or black, but emulating that stereotypical play style where a WTE is ‘gritty, hard worker, first man in/last man out...’ type of guy typically associated with white players. So yeah, when you start saying you want guys that are humble, no ego, eager to learn etc you are exemplifying traits stereotypically associated with being white, and even if you aren’t tying these traits to being white it’s how it would come across to some individuals.

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

I’m using white in the stereotypical sense like labeling a blocking te as a WTE or an athletic pass catcher as BTE. Doesn’t mean they had to be white or black, but emulating that stereotypical play style where a WTE is ‘gritty, hard worker, first man in/last man out...’ type of guy typically associated with white players. So yeah, when you start saying you want guys that are humble, no ego, eager to learn etc you are exemplifying traits stereotypically associated with being white, and even if you aren’t tying these traits to being white it’s how it would come across to some individuals.
    Why not both?