Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taco Bell

124»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Taco Time is the best. Steak, lobster, and caviar can fuck right off, because crisp beef burritos are the best food that's ever existed. They don't have a big selection, but they have big flavor.

Del Taco is good. It's kind of a weird place, though. Ever wanted french fries with your burrito? Then this is the place for you. They had these baja shrimp tacos/burritos that were pretty damn good, but I think they were discontinued.

Taco Bell does a lot of things well. In some ways I can understand if some people don't like the flavor, because it's really not the highest quality. But it's still unhealthy, fried meat and cheese and stuff, so whatever. They have a big menu selection and always adding new stuff. And all the locations I've ever gone to have had a very professional, attentive staff. Don't get me wrong, they're still pretty shitty, but compared to McDonald's, Burger King, Arby's, and other huge fast food chains, they seem to do a much better job overall of being courteous and not fucking up your order. They're also open super late, and you can order online. Good for you, Taco Bell. But, if only you tasted as good as Taco Time...

Good post, but Taco Bell has fucked up my order more than any other fast food chain. I almost expect them to fuck it up on those drunken Taco Bell runs.
    Try your best moving forward not to be the faggot that makes a custom order on a classic soft taco

Watch your order accuracy magically go up
    That’s solid advice and I hate when people do that. That’s not the problem.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Taco Bell will always be that fast food guilty pleasure for most. The aftermath sucks but goddammit does a Cheesy Gordita Crunch hit the fucking spot sometimes.

Taco Bell is for poor people who can't afford Taco Time.

Taco Time is a regional treasure that started in Renton

In California I go to Del Taco

Never have liked the Bell
    Correction Mr. Dementia.

The Time is from my hood.

Taco Time
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Taco Time

Founded January 1959; 59 years ago
    Eugene, Oregon, U.S.
    Founder Ron Fraedrick
    Headquarters Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S. (2003)
    Number of locations
    Over 300 (2010)
    in United States, Canada, Curacao/Netherlands Antilles, and Kuwait
    Key people
    Kevin Gingrich (Brand President)
    Products Tacos, burritos, and other Tex-Mex cuisine-related fast food
    Owner MTY Food Group
    Parent Kahala Brands
    Website tacotime.com
    Taco Time (stylized as TacoTime) is an American fast-food restaurant chain specializing in Mexican food.[1][2] The chain has over 300 locations in the US and Canada.[3][4] It was founded in Eugene, Oregon in 1959 by Ron Fraedrick.

History
    The chain was founded in Eugene, Oregon, in 1959 by Ron Fraedrick, who opened the first restaurant near his alma mater, the University of Oregon, at 13th Avenue and High Street in January 1960.[5][6] In 1962, the first Taco Time franchise opened in Tacoma, Washington.[7] In the 1970s, the company expanded to 48 restaurants in seven Western states.[7] In 1978, the company franchised its first international restaurant in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.[7]

In 1979, Taco Time Northwest became a licensee with the rights to franchise and operate the Taco Time concept independently.[2] Taco Time Northwest's operating region includes Western Washington from Longview to the Canada–United States border and the eastern Washington cities of Wenatchee and Moses Lake.

Taco Time has since expanded, now holding more than 300 franchises in the United States, Canada, Kuwait, and Netherlands Antilles (Curaçao). During the 1990s, there were also multiple locations in Greece.[8]

In 2003, the company was bought by Kahala Brands of Scottsdale, Arizona.[7]
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Taco Bell isn't that hard on the asshole if you stick to the crunchy shells. The xxl stuft is diarrhea central.

The original grilled stuft burrito was hte best. like 2.50 for a meal that could last you the entire day
    The XXL stuft lasts the entire day and not in a good way
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Can't believe a Taco Bell thread reached 4 pages.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Can't believe a Taco Bell thread reached 4 pages.

I can't believe I haven't gone to taco Bell since this thread started
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    These taco threads nearly got me to go to Taco Bell instead of Subway today.

Theres no excuse for going to subway

Its like a dirty pillowcase filled with lettuce.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited April 2018

Try the spicy Italian on Italian herbs and cheese bread, loaded with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, onions, peppers, mustard, mayo, oil, vinegar and pepper. Not toasted. Dirty pillowcase, fuck no. Good chit.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2018
    i'm in keto right now (gaaaayyyy.gif) and every time i see this thread i want to stab myself
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam

Try the spicy Italian on Italian herbs and cheese bread, loaded with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, onions, peppers, mustard, mayo, oil, vinegar and pepper. Not toasted. Dirty pillowcase, fuck no. Good chit.
    Spicy dago can be great. Jersey Mikes and even Jimmy Johns crush Subway though.
    Gladstone said:

i'm in keto right now (gaaaayyyy.gif) and every time i see this thread i want to stab myself

thats pretty gay.

but im in healthy mode too. which is why i havent gone to taco bell.

Just crushed 3 crunchy supreme tacos and two regular tacos. I had a frozen Baja Blast drink too.

Got tired of panda huh
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just crushed 3 crunchy supreme tacos and two regular tacos. I had a frozen Baja Blast drink too.

Got tired of panda huh
    Panda is goddamned delicious.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

fatty