Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fun with background checks...Congressional Democrat style...

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Funny how you left out the part on getting paid by Hamas money laundering fronts known to the CIA...not that it would matter for anything in your world view.

HondoFS...

First, I told you I stopped reading there. Second, you don't even know what money laundering is.

You are so fucking gullible. Yes 44 house Democrats are in on this scam. And the Republican controlled Congress is going to do nothing about it. That makes Republicans 1) pussy snowflakes who can't go after Democrats, or 2) they are in on it. Or 3) you are a gullible fuckstick.
    First, I was wrong...it was Hezbollah and not Hamas:
    https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

There is so much stupid here who knows where to start.

Newsflash...Congressional Repubs are pussy snowflakes. Not sure who is arguing that point other than you. Your point?

So what exactly is gullible:
    Are you claiming that the Awan brothers weren't the IT support for 44 Congressional Democrats, who waved background checks on them which would have otherwise disqualified them from said role?
    Or that they didn't illegally access and download significant amounts of Congressional data (including classified briefings) through said IT support?
    Or they did it at times while overseas?
    Ot that they stole computers and other electronic equipment?
    Or that they took $100,000 from a known Hezbollah contact that was also a US fugitive?
    Or that they had a used car company called CIA that fit the description of Obama's govt as a method terrorist cells were laundering money?
    Or that Obama's govt knew about Hezbollah laundering money through used car dealerships (Project Cassandra) and ignored it because they didn't want to interfere with his Iranian "deal" (which involved him sending $4,000,000,000 in cash on pallets to Iran, but that is a separate discussion...)?

Which, again, of the above facts is the definition of "gullible"?

HondoFS...

Some more background on the Democrat's IT "support"...
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/house-it-aides-ran-car-dealership-with-markings-of-a-nefarious-money-laundering-operation/

I'll type slowly so maybe you'll understand this time. I'm saying if all of what you typed is true (tl,dr but you wrote a lot that you think is important), then the party that controls Congress would be all over their shit. But they aren't. That make sense to you?

How many times is your news going to lie to you with fake news stories before you realize they are the fake news?
    Everything I typed has been reported...do you have a source saying it isn't true?

Congress can't and doesn't do shit. The DOJ has been shady as hell on it...for what reason (and who in the DOJ with all the recent interesting folks like McCabe and Rosenstein...) I have no clue.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/08/debbie-wasserman-schultz-it-scammers-indicted-mysteriously-narrow-and-low-key-way/
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud/
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/hina-alvi-imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-it-staffers-attempts-fled-country/
    http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/373051-obama-holdovers-at-the-justice-department-still-run-the-show

But hey...you keep running cover for these folks now...
    Congress launched how many investigations on emails and Benghazi? You clearly don't understand how Congress works if you think they can't do shit.
    And lots of illegal things were uncovered, but again what is your point exactly?

Here is a easy history question for you...who was the last person actually imprisoned by Congress itself?

HondoFS...
    About the same time that the daily caller reported factual news.

So which of the above points (reported on by more than the Daily Caller) is not true? Please do tell...

At least you are (unknowingly) agreeing with me that if those points are true then it is truly irresponsible and criminal behavior...you just have your fingers in your ears screaming LA LA LA CANT BE TRUE LA LA LA because your head is so far up the Democratic Party's @ss.

As for the history question...its been a much longer time than even Al Gore's Internet has been around...no surprise you are unable to answer it through.

HondoFS translated...
    So are you saying that Republicans are in on it? Or you saying that your news source is lying to you?
    WTF are you even talking about? A better question might be how the hell do you function in life with this low of an IQ?

Then answer this question you are avoiding. Why aren't the Republicans either bringing charges against Democrats or using this as negative campaign fodder?
    I love how HondoFS asks someone to "answer this question you are avoiding" when not only have the questions already been answered but the same thread has a laundry list of questions HondoFS either can't comprehend to know to answer or doesn't want to answer.

Congress hasn't imprisoned anyone since the 1930s...the DOJ is in theory pursuing this but they both have a bunch of Obama holdovers and have been shady as to their dealings on this as several of the links point out. Not sure if they are trying to hide a huge intelligence leak or just sheer political stupidity. And the Congressional Republicans have been talking some about it but they are pussies and haven't been beating on it as they should.

Feel free to answer any of the above questions of mine now...or just keep ignoring them and flaunting your speed limit IQ...I'm guessing the later.
    Congress can launch an investigation on this whenever they choose.

HTH
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Funny how you left out the part on getting paid by Hamas money laundering fronts known to the CIA...not that it would matter for anything in your world view.

HondoFS...

First, I told you I stopped reading there. Second, you don't even know what money laundering is.

You are so fucking gullible. Yes 44 house Democrats are in on this scam. And the Republican controlled Congress is going to do nothing about it. That makes Republicans 1) pussy snowflakes who can't go after Democrats, or 2) they are in on it. Or 3) you are a gullible fuckstick.
    https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Newsflash...Congressional Repubs are pussy snowflakes. Not sure who is arguing that point other than you. Your point?

Are you claiming that the Awan brothers weren't the IT support for 44 Congressional Democrats, who waved background checks on them which would have otherwise disqualified them from said role?
    Or that they didn't illegally access and download significant amounts of Congressional data (including classified briefings) through said IT support?
    Or that they took $100,000 from a known Hezbollah contact that was also a US fugitive?
    Or that they had a used car company called CIA that fit the description of Obama's govt as a method terrorist cells were laundering money?
    Or that Obama's govt knew about Hezbollah laundering money through used car dealerships (Project Cassandra) and ignored it because they didn't want to interfere with his Iranian "deal" (which involved him sending $4,000,000,000 in cash on pallets to Iran, but that is a separate discussion...)?

HondoFS...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/house-it-aides-ran-car-dealership-with-markings-of-a-nefarious-money-laundering-operation/

I'll type slowly so maybe you'll understand this time. I'm saying if all of what you typed is true (tl,dr but you wrote a lot that you think is important), then the party that controls Congress would be all over their shit. But they aren't. That make sense to you?

How many times is your news going to lie to you with fake news stories before you realize they are the fake news?
    Everything I typed has been reported...do you have a source saying it isn't true?

Congress can't and doesn't do shit. The DOJ has been shady as hell on it...for what reason (and who in the DOJ with all the recent interesting folks like McCabe and Rosenstein...) I have no clue.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/08/debbie-wasserman-schultz-it-scammers-indicted-mysteriously-narrow-and-low-key-way/
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud/
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/hina-alvi-imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-it-staffers-attempts-fled-country/
    http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/373051-obama-holdovers-at-the-justice-department-still-run-the-show

Congress launched how many investigations on emails and Benghazi? You clearly don't understand how Congress works if you think they can't do shit.
    And lots of illegal things were uncovered, but again what is your point exactly?

Here is a easy history question for you...who was the last person actually imprisoned by Congress itself?

HondoFS...

So which of the above points (reported on by more than the Daily Caller) is not true? Please do tell...

At least you are (unknowingly) agreeing with me that if those points are true then it is truly irresponsible and criminal behavior...you just have your fingers in your ears screaming LA LA LA CANT BE TRUE LA LA LA because your head is so far up the Democratic Party's @ss.

As for the history question...its been a much longer time than even Al Gore's Internet has been around...no surprise you are unable to answer it through.

HondoFS translated...
    So are you saying that Republicans are in on it? Or you saying that your news source is lying to you?
    WTF are you even talking about? A better question might be how the hell do you function in life with this low of an IQ?

Then answer this question you are avoiding. Why aren't the Republicans either bringing charges against Democrats or using this as negative campaign fodder?
    I love how HondoFS asks someone to "answer this question you are avoiding" when not only have the questions already been answered but the same thread has a laundry list of questions HondoFS either can't comprehend to know to answer or doesn't want to answer.

Congress hasn't imprisoned anyone since the 1930s...the DOJ is in theory pursuing this but they both have a bunch of Obama holdovers and have been shady as to their dealings on this as several of the links point out. Not sure if they are trying to hide a huge intelligence leak or just sheer political stupidity. And the Congressional Republicans have been talking some about it but they are pussies and haven't been beating on it as they should.

Feel free to answer any of the above questions of mine now...or just keep ignoring them and flaunting your speed limit IQ...I'm guessing the later.

HTH
    I was right...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...

HTH
    I was right...
    Once hondo gets past your news source is lying to you and you don't comprehend what he is saying he is out of ammo

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...

HTH
    I was right...
    photo 92A1D415-AF01-444C-A2F7-3922A59B255C_zps9fnr3l0x.gif
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @DerekJohnson

Incendiary.device.now on the Tug.

Pleeeeeeeeeeezzzeee!!!!!

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...

HTH
    I was right...
    Once hondo gets past your news source is lying to you and you don't comprehend what he is saying he is out of ammo
    Race of course misses the point again. If what Houston says is true, Republicans would be on it like stink on shit. But you ignore that fact.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...

HTH
    I was right...
    Race of course misses the point again. If what Houston says is true, Republicans would be on it like stink on shit. But you ignore that fact.
    And you forget about how much shit the government sweeps under the rug so the public doesn't know how fucking incompetent they are.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...

HTH
    I was right...
    And you forget about how much shit the government sweeps under the rug so the public doesn't know how fucking incompetent they are.
    Like they swept emails and Benghazi under the rug? No they played that shit out as long as they could to win an election. Just like they would play this shit out to win the November elections.

It's amazing how gullible you are.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...

HTH
    I was right...
    Like they swept emails and Benghazi under the rug? No they played that shit out as long as they could to win an election. Just like they would play this shit out to win the November elections.

HondoRFS.

Take the emails as an example...there were numerous laws broken. That's not debatable. From the server itself, the handling of classified information, the destruction of evidence under subpoena, lying under oath, etc.

What again did Congress do? Nothing...they aren't a court of law. Its the DOJ where all of that is supposed to happen, and as we have been learning via texts and such recently Obama's DOJ was rigged from the beginning.

Feel free to point out any of the information linked in this thread that is not true, or keep blindly lying about how it must be in general not true because your speed limit IQ says its so.

HondoRFS...

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...

HTH
    I was right...

HondoRFS.

Take the emails as an example...there were numerous laws broken. That's not debatable. From the server itself, the handling of classified information, the destruction of evidence under subpoena, lying under oath, etc.

What again did Congress do? Nothing...they aren't a court of law. Its the DOJ where all of that is supposed to happen, and as we have been learning via texts and such recently Obama's DOJ was rigged from the beginning.

Feel free to point out any of the information linked in this thread that is not true, or keep blindly lying about how it must be in general not true because your speed limit IQ says its so.

HondoRFS...
    I made this simple so maybe you'd understand.

photo 8EE62D78-C892-4027-B8BF-5FD8BC417B8F_zps7tuzy4uu.jpg

Just like with Roy Moore, you don't have to prove anything to lose an election.