Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fun with background checks...Congressional Democrat style...

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/01/democrats-pakistani-background-checks

Every one of the 44 House Democrats who hired Pakistan-born IT aides who later allegedly made “unauthorized access” to congressional data appears to have chosen to exempt them from background checks, according to congressional documents.
Among the red flags in Abid’s background were a $1.1 million bankruptcy; six lawsuits against him or a company he owned; and at least three misdemeanor convictions including for DUI and driving on a suspended license, according to Virginia court records. Public court records show that Imran and Abid operated a car dealership referred to as CIA that took $100,000 from an Iraqi government official who is a fugitive from U.S. authorities. Numerous members of the family were tied to cryptic LLCs such as New Dawn 2001, operated out of Imran’s residence, Virginia corporation records show. Imran was the subject of repeated calls to police by multiple women and had multiple misdemeanor convictions for driving offenses, according to court records.

If a screening had caught those, what officials say happened next might have been averted. The House inspector general reported on Sept. 20, 2016, that shortly before the election members of the group were logging into servers of members they didn’t work for, logging in using congressmen’s personal usernames, uploading data off the House network, and behaving in ways that suggested “nefarious purposes” and that “steps are being taken to conceal their activity.”

How this is not a big scandal right now I have no effing clue...oh wait...Russia Russia Russia...

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Probably because Republicans are in on it too.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

It says 44 house demorats. It's possible but the article only mentions demorats. These people need to be hunted down and imprisoned at the very least.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Congrats!

• Options

2001400ex said:

Congrats!

I didn't even read it before that response. I decided to give it another look and stopped here. These are disqualifying factors but you voted for Trump? Da fuq?

Among the red flags in Abid’s background were a $1.1 million bankruptcy; six lawsuits against him or a company he owned;
  • Options
    Funny how you left out the part on getting paid by Hamas money laundering fronts known to the CIA...not that it would matter for anything in your world view.

HondoFS...
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Funny how you left out the part on getting paid by Hamas money laundering fronts known to the CIA...not that it would matter for anything in your world view.

HondoFS...

First, I told you I stopped reading there. Second, you don't even know what money laundering is.

You are so fucking gullible. Yes 44 house Democrats are in on this scam. And the Republican controlled Congress is going to do nothing about it. That makes Republicans 1) pussy snowflakes who can't go after Democrats, or 2) they are in on it. Or 3) you are a gullible fuckstick.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

HondoFS...

I'm hearing the CIA can't be trusted.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

First, I told you I stopped reading there. Second, you don't even know what money laundering is.

You are so fucking gullible. Yes 44 house Democrats are in on this scam. And the Republican controlled Congress is going to do nothing about it. That makes Republicans 1) pussy snowflakes who can't go after Democrats, or 2) they are in on it. Or 3) you are a gullible fuckstick.
    First, I was wrong...it was Hezbollah and not Hamas:
    https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

There is so much stupid here who knows where to start.

Newsflash...Congressional Repubs are pussy snowflakes. Not sure who is arguing that point other than you. Your point?

So what exactly is gullible:
    Are you claiming that the Awan brothers weren't the IT support for 44 Congressional Democrats, who waved background checks on them which would have otherwise disqualified them from said role?
    Or that they didn't illegally access and download significant amounts of Congressional data (including classified briefings) through said IT support?
    Or they did it at times while overseas?
    Ot that they stole computers and other electronic equipment?
    Or that they took $100,000 from a known Hezbollah contact that was also a US fugitive?
    Or that they had a used car company called CIA that fit the description of Obama's govt as a method terrorist cells were laundering money?
    Or that Obama's govt knew about Hezbollah laundering money through used car dealerships (Project Cassandra) and ignored it because they didn't want to interfere with his Iranian "deal" (which involved him sending $4,000,000,000 in cash on pallets to Iran, but that is a separate discussion...)?

Which, again, of the above facts is the definition of "gullible"?

HondoFS...

Some more background on the Democrat's IT "support"...
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/house-it-aides-ran-car-dealership-with-markings-of-a-nefarious-money-laundering-operation/

• Options

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Newsflash...Congressional Repubs are pussy snowflakes. Not sure who is arguing that point other than you. Your point?

Are you claiming that the Awan brothers weren't the IT support for 44 Congressional Democrats, who waved background checks on them which would have otherwise disqualified them from said role?
    Or that they didn't illegally access and download significant amounts of Congressional data (including classified briefings) through said IT support?
    Or that they took $100,000 from a known Hezbollah contact that was also a US fugitive?
    Or that they had a used car company called CIA that fit the description of Obama's govt as a method terrorist cells were laundering money?
    Or that Obama's govt knew about Hezbollah laundering money through used car dealerships (Project Cassandra) and ignored it because they didn't want to interfere with his Iranian "deal" (which involved him sending $4,000,000,000 in cash on pallets to Iran, but that is a separate discussion...)?

HondoFS...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/house-it-aides-ran-car-dealership-with-markings-of-a-nefarious-money-laundering-operation/

I'll type slowly so maybe you'll understand this time. I'm saying if all of what you typed is true (tl,dr but you wrote a lot that you think is important), then the party that controls Congress would be all over their shit. But they aren't. That make sense to you?

How many times is your news going to lie to you with fake news stories before you realize they are the fake news?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

I'll type slowly so maybe you'll understand this time. I'm saying if all of what you typed is true (tl,dr but you wrote a lot that you think is important), then the party that controls Congress would be all over their shit. But they aren't. That make sense to you?

How many times is your news going to lie to you with fake news stories before you realize they are the fake news?
    Everything I typed has been reported...do you have a source saying it isn't true?

Congress can't and doesn't do shit. The DOJ has been shady as hell on it...for what reason (and who in the DOJ with all the recent interesting folks like McCabe and Rosenstein...) I have no clue.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/08/debbie-wasserman-schultz-it-scammers-indicted-mysteriously-narrow-and-low-key-way/
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud/
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/hina-alvi-imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-it-staffers-attempts-fled-country/
    http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/373051-obama-holdovers-at-the-justice-department-still-run-the-show

But hey...you keep running cover for these folks now...
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

Everything I typed has been reported...do you have a source saying it isn't true?

Congress can't and doesn't do shit. The DOJ has been shady as hell on it...for what reason (and who in the DOJ with all the recent interesting folks like McCabe and Rosenstein...) I have no clue.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/08/debbie-wasserman-schultz-it-scammers-indicted-mysteriously-narrow-and-low-key-way/
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud/
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/hina-alvi-imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-it-staffers-attempts-fled-country/
    http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/373051-obama-holdovers-at-the-justice-department-still-run-the-show

Congress launched how many investigations on emails and Benghazi? You clearly don't understand how Congress works if you think they can't do shit.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

Congress launched how many investigations on emails and Benghazi? You clearly don't understand how Congress works if you think they can't do shit.
    And lots of illegal things were uncovered, but again what is your point exactly?

Here is a easy history question for you...who was the last person actually imprisoned by Congress itself?

HondoFS...
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

And lots of illegal things were uncovered, but again what is your point exactly?

Here is a easy history question for you...who was the last person actually imprisoned by Congress itself?

HondoFS...
    About the same time that the daily caller reported factual news.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

So which of the above points (reported on by more than the Daily Caller) is not true? Please do tell...

At least you are (unknowingly) agreeing with me that if those points are true then it is truly irresponsible and criminal behavior...you just have your fingers in your ears screaming LA LA LA CANT BE TRUE LA LA LA because your head is so far up the Democratic Party's @ss.

As for the history question...its been a much longer time than even Al Gore's Internet has been around...no surprise you are unable to answer it through.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

So which of the above points (reported on by more than the Daily Caller) is not true? Please do tell...

At least you are (unknowingly) agreeing with me that if those points are true then it is truly irresponsible and criminal behavior...you just have your fingers in your ears screaming LA LA LA CANT BE TRUE LA LA LA because your head is so far up the Democratic Party's @ss.

As for the history question...its been a much longer time than even Al Gore's Internet has been around...no surprise you are unable to answer it through.
    The fact that Congress is full of pussies has nothing to do with their powers. They impeached a president because he said he didn't have consensual sexual relations with a woman. Then were to pussy to confirm it.

I haven't read anything that you are contending because I'm assuming it's bullshit. Because, I'll say it again, if there's a laundry list of illegal shit Democrats are doing, which you are contending, then Republicans would be all over that shit. If nothing else they'd be talking about it during the campaign for the election in 6 months.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...
    So are you saying that Republicans are in on it? Or you saying that your news source is lying to you?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...
    So are you saying that Republicans are in on it? Or you saying that your news source is lying to you?
    WTF are you even talking about? A better question might be how the hell do you function in life with this low of an IQ?

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...
    WTF are you even talking about? A better question might be how the hell do you function in life with this low of an IQ?

Then answer this question you are avoiding. Why aren't the Republicans either bringing charges against Democrats or using this as negative campaign fodder?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS...

HondoFS translated...

Then answer this question you are avoiding. Why aren't the Republicans either bringing charges against Democrats or using this as negative campaign fodder?
    I love how HondoFS asks someone to "answer this question you are avoiding" when not only have the questions already been answered but the same thread has a laundry list of questions HondoFS either can't comprehend to know to answer or doesn't want to answer.

Congress hasn't imprisoned anyone since the 1930s...the DOJ is in theory pursuing this but they both have a bunch of Obama holdovers and have been shady as to their dealings on this as several of the links point out. Not sure if they are trying to hide a huge intelligence leak or just sheer political stupidity. And the Congressional Republicans have been talking some about it but they are pussies and haven't been beating on it as they should.

Feel free to answer any of the above questions of mine now...or just keep ignoring them and flaunting your speed limit IQ...I'm guessing the later.