Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fun with tariffs...China edition...

2»

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is coming from his own party. I think we've finally found an issue that there's bi-partisan agreement on. The only ppl who think the tariffs and a trade war are a good idea are the FS, delusional Trumptards.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-has-no-idea-what-hes-doing-trade-war-republican-strategist-warns-872312

"It’s patently obvious, when you watched the news conference yesterday, and you watched the president talking about the trilateral relationship with the Baltic Republics, he has no idea what he’s talking about," Schmidt said on MSNBC, via Mediaite. "It’s the musings of an imbecile. Really. No idea what he’s talking about at any level. We talk about trade, and consider his blowing up NAFTA. One trillion dollars of trade flows across the North American border between the United States and Canada. Most successful trade relationship in the history of the world."
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2018

This is coming from his own party. I think we've finally found an issue that there's bi-partisan agreement on. The only ppl who think the tariffs and a trade war are a good idea are the FS, delusional Trumptards.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-has-no-idea-what-hes-doing-trade-war-republican-strategist-warns-872312

"It’s patently obvious, when you watched the news conference yesterday, and you watched the president talking about the trilateral relationship with the Baltic Republics, he has no idea what he’s talking about," Schmidt said on MSNBC, via Mediaite. "It’s the musings of an imbecile. Really. No idea what he’s talking about at any level. We talk about trade, and consider his blowing up NAFTA. One trillion dollars of trade flows across the North American border between the United States and Canada. Most successful trade relationship in the history of the world."

An almost HondoFS response...a guy on MSNBC who has hated Trump on anything he does or says is now the Republican party or a neutral and unbiased opinion.

A lot of the Republican party hates it though...especially the Chamber of Commerce types. But a lot of the Democratic Party actually likes it as well...especially those in purple states. Its one of the few things that isn't divided on party lines...more geographic lines.

I still doubt Trump and the govt has the balls to actually go through with what they should do. The latest $100 billion response was done to show that if China tries to reciprocate in kind they can't because its more than all of what import to them (see further up this thread).

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

An almost HondoFS response...a guy on MSNBC who has hated Trump on anything he does or says is now the Republican party or a neutral and unbiased opinion.

A lot of the Republican party hates it though...especially the Chamber of Commerce types. But a lot of the Democratic Party actually likes it as well...especially those in purple states. Its one of the few things that isn't divided on party lines...more geographic lines.

I still doubt Trump and the govt has the balls to actually go through with what they should do. The latest $100 billion response was done to show that if China tries to reciprocate in kind they can't because its more than all of what import to them (see further up this thread).

Agree. Trump is a pussy.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just watching MSNBC costs brain cells.
    Sledog said:

So you have nothing to lose.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm glad the narrative changed from Trump is using this as a negotiating ploy. To Trump is going to flex his muscles for no reason cause he can.

Sledog said:

No I hold on to mine. But that rattling you hear isn't something loose on the car.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No I hold on to mine. But that rattling you hear isn't something loose on the car.
    What are you holding?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

This is where you tend to go nuclear retard. You haven't the wit or facility with English to go three deep in a tit-for-tat, with really anybody.

Just tryin' to help.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

This is where you tend to go nuclear retard. You haven't the wit or facility with English to go three deep in a tit-for-tat, with really anybody.

Just tryin' to help.

I know comprehension is hard and the younger generations humor is bland but try and keep up.