Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2018
    Time? Really? The magazine that named Hitler man of the year?

You do realize hammers and fists and feet both kill more people per year than "assault rifles".

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

You do realize hammers and fists and feet both kill more people per year than "assault rifles".

Did you read the article?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

It's from Time no one reads Time. Your title would seem to indicate you didn't either.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

It's from Time no one reads Time. Your title would seem to indicate you didn't either.
    It's an opinion piece and has some interesting thoughts. But keep your head buried in the sand. Clinging to your guns.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

It's an opinion piece and has some interesting thoughts. But keep your head buried in the sand. Clinging to your guns.
    I'm not clinging. I have a constitutional right to have guns. Why are you clinging to free speech?

Your masters have only total disarmament in mind. Get your head out of your ass.

• Options
  • Options
    Sledog said:

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2018/03/29/repeal-second-amendment-liberals-worried/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=2018-03-31&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

This is exactly whats happening. NRA donations and memberships are booming. As a shill you are finally doing something useful.

Donations and memberships are up because they do a good job lying to ignorant fucksticks like you.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2018/03/29/repeal-second-amendment-liberals-worried/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=2018-03-31&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

This is exactly whats happening. NRA donations and memberships are booming. As a shill you are finally doing something useful.

The author of that article is as ignorant as you. You have zero idea what John Paul Stevens said. All you hear is "repeal second amendment" and your dumbshit brain thinks he's coming to take your guns.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The author of that article is as ignorant as you. You have zero idea what John Paul Stevens said. All you hear is "repeal second amendment" and your dumbshit brain thinks he's coming to take your guns.
    “Overturning that decision via a constitutional amendment to get rid of the Second Amendment would be simple and would do more to weaken the NRA’s ability to stymie legislative debate and block constructive gun control legislation than any other available option.”

That's all anyone needs to hear. Americans died for those rights and I am not giving mine up. Call your buddy's Soros, Obama, Clinton, DNC, Huff PO, Mother Jones, the communist party and Marx and tell them fuck off for me!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

“Overturning that decision via a constitutional amendment to get rid of the Second Amendment would be simple and would do more to weaken the NRA’s ability to stymie legislative debate and block constructive gun control legislation than any other available option.”

That's all anyone needs to hear. Americans died for those rights and I am not giving mine up. Call your buddy's Soros, Obama, Clinton, DNC, Huff PO, Mother Jones, the communist party and Marx and tell them fuck off for me!
    You sound scared.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You sound scared.
    Not one bit. I'm old enough where scared doesn't enter the picture. Please be on the commie goon squad if they ever come to get me.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited April 2018
    Even Trump’s strongest supporters would stick with him on certain gun control measures.

I disagree about Trump and his supporters.

He may be able to shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose support.

But my friends who are into guns are super fucking pissed off at him over the ATF changing binary triggers and bump stocks.

There is also concern about the Texas companies who make said things.

He's making a big mistake.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Even Trump’s strongest supporters would stick with him on certain gun control measures.

But my friends who are into guns are super fucking pissed off at him over the ATF changing binary triggers and bump stocks.

That's exactly the issue. And the issue Trump was supposed to solve and campaigned that he would solve.

Trump is just like every other politician, legislating by the amount of money that comes into his pocket rather than what's best for the country. And people like you fuel that.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

That's exactly the issue. And the issue Trump was supposed to solve and campaigned that he would solve.

Trump is just like every other politician, legislating by the amount of money that comes into his pocket rather than what's best for the country. And people like you fuel that.
    Yeah Obama never did that.................................................................................................

You're not angry he didn't solve it when he was able to get anything Soros, er, I mean Obama wanted like the Porkulous bill or Obozo care.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Yeah Obama never did that.................................................................................................

You're not angry he didn't solve it when he was able to get anything Soros, er, I mean Obama wanted like the Porkulous bill or Obozo care.
    Da fuq does obama have to do with anything? Dumbfuck.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

He didn't solve shit. He only made problems. He was your knight in shining armor.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

He didn't solve shit. He only made problems. He was your knight in shining armor.
    Yes he spent his political capital on Obamacare and took a vacation the next 6 years. But what the fuck does that have to do with Trump saying he won't be bought off by anyone then caving to the NRA?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Yes he spent his political capital on Obamacare and took a vacation the next 6 years. But what the fuck does that have to do with Trump saying he won't be bought off by anyone then caving to the NRA?
    Obunghole was bought, paid for and controlled. HTH
  • Options
    I'll keep it short and a shout out @Swaye: