Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH in Real Life - Saudi Prince Edition

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
In a morning meeting at the office today, it came up that a Saudi prince is in town. A colleague started singing "Prince Ali" from Aladin in a really offensive tone. I blurted out the acronym ISAFNRC. All I got back was blank stares.

http://komonews.com/news/local/saudi-prince-arrives-in-seattle-area-on-friday

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

In a morning meeting at the office today, it came up that a Saudi prince is in town. A colleague started singing "Prince Ali" from Aladin in a really offensive tone. I blurted out the acronym ISAFNRC. All I got back was blank stares.

Over the years, I've had a few of those moments, where I realize it and tell myself, "your work colleagues are not that band of fucking degenerates with whom you share a common base of humor. they don't get it."
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Over the years, I've had a few of those moments, where I realize it and tell myself, "your work colleagues are not that band of fucking degenerates with whom you share a common base of humor. they don't get it."
    I pointed a buddy to the podcast yesterday. He listened. And hasn't texted me back since.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Over the years, I've had a few of those moments, where I realize it and tell myself, "your work colleagues are faggots"
    Crisped
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    how in the world would you pronounce ISAFNRC

do you say the letters out loud? might as well just asked for no racist crap.

DIAFF
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I pointed a buddy to the podcast yesterday. He listened. And hasn't sexted me back since.
    Ts and Ps

csb
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

how in the world would you pronounce ISAFNRC

do you say the letters out loud? might as well just asked for no racist crap.

DIAFF

First I said it and then explained the acronym. Apparently no ones heard of it in the GP (General Public).
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018

Ultimately, it's the degenerate sense of humor that caught my attention with this shit hole in the first place. I think we're all fucked up in the head to one degree of another and like the abuse one receives.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    Wood hit Jasmine once she came of age.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573

Wood hit Jasmine

Bro, in the middle east the age is whatever the fuck you want it to be
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its a backlash to political correctness!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018

If you think about it this bored was a tell that a Trump would be elected

If any SJW found this place and saw our humor we'd all be on the trains to the camps

This is last century white male dominated Mad Men humor even though we have the gays and the browns and the blacks partaking

Pretty much. Even most of the Never Troomps here, myself included, live for the Mad Men humor and loathe the hyper PC nature of our society at present. Heck, I've stood best man a same sex wedding in California before it was legal and I still throw around the F word from time to time, although never in polite company.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If any SJW found this place and saw our humor we'd all be on the trains to the camps

This is last century white male dominated Mad Men humor even though we have the gays and the browns and the blacks partaking

Pretty much. Even most of the Never Troomps here, myself included, live for the Mad Men humor and loathe the hyper PC nature of our society at present. Heck, I've stood best man a same sex wedding in California before it was legal and I still throw around the F word from time to time, although never in polite company.
    I went to a gay wedding in 1994. A co worker was about to die from the AIDS and wanted to get married first

• Options

I went to a gay wedding in 1994. A co worker was about to die from the AIDS and wanted to get married first

Just because he's gay doesn't mean he has AIDS.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

It was the fact that he had AIDS that meant he had AIDS, you dope.
    Thank you
  • Options
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Yes I know this you dope. Are you knew hear?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Yes I know this you dope. Are you knew hear?
    No.

That should tell you something.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sorry for your loss.