Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deadwood movie update: 'No fucking way it will happen,' Timothy Olyphant says

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,838
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I watched an episode of Santa Clarita Diet with Timothy Olyphant last night. Laughed my ass off. S2 Episode 3 was fantastic.

It may have been the edibles but funny as shit.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,097
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd settle for a Justified movie
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762
    Raylen Givens is a god. A fucking god.

“Dear Lord, before we eat this meal we ask forgiveness for our sins, especially Boyd — who blew up a black church with a rocket launcher — and afterwards he shot his associate Jared Hale in the back of the head out on Tate’s Creek Bridge. Let the image of Jared’s brain matter on that windshield not dampen our appetites, but may the knowledge of Boyd’s past sins help guide these men. May this food provide them with all the nourishment they need. But, if it does not, may they find comfort in knowing that the United States Marshal Service is offering $50,000 dollars to any individual providing information that will put Boyd back in prison. Cash or check, we can make it out to them. Or to Jesus. Whoever they want. In your name, we pray. Amen.”

Wood hit Boyd Crowder in a pinch.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,838
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd settle for a Justified movie

If we could have Raylan Givens as armed security for every school in America we could all quit arguing 'bout guns.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,570

I watched an episode of Santa Clarita Diet with Timothy Olyphant last night. Laughed my ass off. S2 Episode 3 was fantastic.

It may have been the edibles but funny as shit.

I thought that show was great. I just put it on as background but started cracking up and watched it all the way through